Wondering how you can improve your Xiaomi’s volume and resolve the issue? You have come to the right place. There are several ways to fix this problem. We will walk you through every step and solution in this article.
Let us get down to exploring the answers.
Explore various ways to fix this issue:
1. Pair The Device Again
There may be a point issue with your Bluetooth headphones if they sound too low. This kind of failure can happen when you update your Xiaomi smartphone.
You only need to adhere to these instructions to unpair the device:
- Visit the system’s ‘Settings.’
- Click on the already paired device under the Bluetooth section.
- Tap the ‘unpair’ option.
Now, follow these steps to re-pair the Bluetooth headset with your Xiaomi smartphone:
- Go to ‘Settings’ again.
- Select ‘Bluetooth.’
- Please turn it on once you’ve located it on the list of nearby devices.
2. Restart Your Xiaomi Smartphone
Restarting your Xiaomi smartphone can also help resolve this issue sometimes. If that also does not work, head to other options in this article.
3. Adjust The Equalizer
One way is to change Xiaomi’s equalizer. Here is how you can fix it:
- Open Xiaomi’s settings.
- Go to the sound and vibration settings.
- Scroll down and click where it says Sound Effects.
- Choose the equalizer option when the Bluetooth device is paired with your mobile device.
- You can set up the sound in that area by the various musical genres.
- The acoustic response can also be manually changed at 65 Hz and 14 KHz frequencies.
4. Disable Absolute Volume
If you’re viewing a movie or listening to music, the ‘Absolute volume’ function might help you avoid sudden changes in the volume.
That is to say, it is typical for the sound between one track and another to seem significantly louder if you listen to poor-quality music (MP3 @ 128kbps) and then switch to a FLAC file.
It’s OK to leave this option enabled to avoid this disparity, but doing so reduces audio volume and lowers the overall quality. You will have more power if you turn it off.
Follow these steps to turn off this feature:
- Enter the ‘Bluetooth’ settings after your headset has been synchronized and connected.
- Select the synchronized item and tap on it.
- Select the synchronized product’s specific options and tap the arrow to access it.
- Deactivate the “absolute volume” option.
5. Change region to USA
Changing regions can also help sometimes. In some countries, there are certain limits and restrictions regarding the volume. Reboot your device once you change the region and make it the United States of America.
To change the region, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your phone to get started.
- Select ‘more settings.’
- To force the reconnection, select another nation from the list under ‘Region.’
- Importantly, after changing the region, you have to reboot the phone.
6. Enable Multiple Audio Sources
Enabling multiple audio sources can also do the trick. Go into sound assistant and turn on “Multiple audio sources.”
7. Use An App – GOODEV Volume Booster
Another way is to download the GOODEV volume booster from the Google Play Store. It can boost the volume of any Bluetooth-connected speaker, including your speaker, headphones, or other devices. It is best used to enjoy films, music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
8. Update The Firmware
Whether it’s a Bluetooth headset with or without noise cancellation, always keep the firmware of your device up to date. By doing this, we can ensure no compatibility or performance issues with the equipment.
1. What can be the reasons for volume to be low?
Here are the possible reasons:
- Collection of dirt or dust in the speaker’s grill.
- Firmware or Bluetooth connectivity failure.
- Absolute volume is active.
- A technical glitch in the system.
- Need for updating to a newer version.
- Regional issues, as some countries have different rules and regulations regarding volume setting.
2. Why are my Bluetooth headphones so quiet all of a sudden?
Due to connectivity problems or a broken headset plug, your Bluetooth headphones may suddenly stop working. Also, check the battery of your Bluetooth headphones as sometimes low charge may stop playing music.
3. Why is my Xiaomi smartphone not detecting my Bluetooth earphones?
There could be a few possibilities:
- The earphones are not in range.
- Earphones are off.
- Technical glitch; try turning the Bluetooth on and off on your mobile phone.
By rectifying your problem with our solutions, you can achieve good-quality audio and enjoy your favorite songs. These solutions are hassle-free and easy to implement; anyone can do these! So add these solutions to your skills and help your friends if they face the same issue.