BoomSpeaker gets thousands of visits every month and is therefore sought after for promotional content. We do accept sponsored posts and promotional content. However, such content must align with our standards of quality and must be on topic.
BoomSpeaker has very high standards for our writers. We expect our contributors to provide well written, well-researched articles that meet the best standards in terms of quality and style. Your promotional article must provide worthwhile information as well as be intriguing and insightful.
If you would like to submit a promotional article to BoomSpeaker, please follow the steps below.
- Write an article that you believe is a great fit for our readers. We publish articles in categories related to Bluetooth speakers, headphones, amplifiers, subwoofers and more.
- Make sure it is the final, complete draft.
- Your article must be original and should not have been published anywhere else online or offline.
- Before you submit your article, please take note of the guidelines below.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Each article will get three promotional nofollow links. When your article is published, it should include your links to your promotion. Your links can be included anywhere in the article.
- Each article should be at least 1500 words.
- You can submit your article in .doc format.
- Notification of promotion is important for us. Each article will include a simple narration that speaks to the fact that the article is promotional.
- We reserve the right to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
- Please submit your article to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the email subject ‘Boomspeaker Article Contribution’. From there, we can discuss payments.
- An Article will be published within 2 weeks of receiving it. This means if you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you can assume your article will not be published.
Looking forward to hearing from you!