Table of Contents
- 1 Top Picks
- 2 1. Loudest and Most Powerful/Best For Parties: The SOUNDBOKS (Gen.3)
- 3 2. Best for Immersive Vibrant Audio: Marshall Woburn II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 4 3. Most Powerful Bass: Sony SRS-XB33 EXTRA BASS Wireless Portable Speaker
- 5 3. Most Rugged: Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 6 4. Best Indoor and Outdoor: DOSS SoundBox Touch
- 7 5. Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: AOMAIS GO 30W Bluetooth Speaker
- 8 6. Best Bass: Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- 9 7. Best Boombox: BRAVEN BRV-XXL Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- 10 8: Best Design: VAVA Voom Premium
- 11 9. Most Rugged/Most Durable: Fugoo Tough
- 12 10. Most Powerful: Devialet Phantom
- 13 11. Best Connectivity: UE Boom 2
- 14 12. Best Battery Life: Fugoo Style
- 15 13. Best Long Lasting Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: JBL Charge 3
- 16 14. Coolest: JBL Pulse 2
- 17 15. Best Floating Loud Bluetooth Speaker: UE ROLL 2
- 18 16. Best Stereo: Anker SoundCore
- 19 17. Best Sound Quality: Bose SoundLink Mini II
- 20 18. Most Portable: BOSE Soundlink Revolve Plus Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- 21 19. Best For Pool Parties: UE Wonderboom
- 22 20. Most Stylish: Bang and Olufsen Beoplay P2
- 23 21. Best 360 Degree Sound: UE MEGABOOM
- 24 22: Very Very Loud: The Big Turtle Shell
- 25 23: For Handymen: The DeWalt Worksite DCR010
- 26 Loudest Cheap Bluetooth Speaker
- 27 Why Load Portable Speakers?
- 28 Best Party Bluetooth Speaker
- 29 Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Comparison Chart
- 30 Why These Are The Loudest Bluetooth Speakers
- 31 Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Comparisons
- 32 Small Loud Bluetooth Speakers
- 33 Loudest Bluetooth Party Speakers
- 34 ION Audio Road Warrior
- 35 Bose S1 Pro
- 36 JBL PartyBox 300
- 37 Important Features of The Loudest Portable Speakers
- 38 Loud Speaker Wattage?
- 39 Recap
One of the first features we look for in speakers is quality sound. However, there are many speakers that sound pretty good but aren’t extremely loud.
However, if you’re using the speaker for outdoor events, then you need a speaker that can deliver some serious audio performance. In this article, we covert the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers out there.
1. Loudest and Most Powerful/Best For Parties: The SOUNDBOKS (Gen.3)
The SOUNDBOKS 3 is one of the loudest and most powerful Bluetooth speakers available anywhere. firstly, please note that this speaker is a significant upgrade over the previous version.
This speaker will deliver a massive punch with up to 126 dB of sound. This is as loud as fireworks or an airplane when taking off! Check out our dB level charts to learn more. In addition, it can deliver up to 40 hours of playtime.
While it’s not the smallest speaker, it is great for the outdoors because it is splashproof and durable. It also connects to smartphones via Bluetooth, or aux / XLR inputs if required.
Bottom line, this speaker is one of the best on the market right now in terms of features, sound quality and loudness.
2. Best for Immersive Vibrant Audio: Marshall Woburn II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Marshall Woburn II is a powerful wireless speaker that features two 5.25-inch subwoofers and 1-inch tweeters.
It also features advanced Bluetooth connectivity and aptX technology that permits you to stream audio from a wide variety of mobile devices up to approximately 30 feet away.
- Main Features: Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology, 3.5mm jack input, RCA input, and 2-way speaker system.
- RMS Output Power: 130 W
- Power: Plug in
- Weight Approximate: 15.85 85lbs
- Dimensions: 15.75 x 12.20 x 7.87 Inches
- Immersive Vibrant audio
- Customized sound
- Stream audio from mobile devices.
- The Bluetooth range could be better.
Verdict: Marshall Woburn II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is a perfect choice for individuals who enjoy immersing themselves in vibrant audio. It reproduces a wide range of sound accurately.
3. Most Powerful Bass: Sony SRS-XB33 EXTRA BASS Wireless Portable Speaker
Sony SRS-XB33 comes with dual passive radiators that work together with full-range speakers.
With its rugged design, this speaker gives you the freedom to party whenever and wherever you like.
- Main Features: IP67 rated and shockproof, full-range, USB A input and output terminals (only for DC OUT), two passive radiators, rugged design, Hands-Free Function, and 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency transmission range.
- RMS Output Power: 16 W
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Weight Approximate: 11 kg
- Dimensions: Approx. 24.6 cm x 9.7 cm x 10.6 cm
- Powerful bass
- Waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof
- Hands-free calling
- The appearance could be improved
Battery life shorter than 24 hours at times
Verdict: Sony SRS-XB33 may look too simple, but it’s a great addition to any party. It’s designed to deliver excellent audio.
3. Most Rugged: Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The rugged S1 Pro weighs 15.7 lbs and lets you bring quality sound to the outdoor get-together, tailgate, or party whenever you want.
It’s Auto EQ adjusts the tone automatically. Moreover, the Bosse Connect app lets you bring much more to the event.
- Main Features: rugged design, built-in sensors, multiple aiming positions, lithium-ion battery, wireless Bluetooth pairing and inputs for musical instruments like mics, and two combos XLR Bluetooth input.
- RMS Output Power: 160 W
- Battery Life: Approximately 11 hours
- Weight Approximate: 15.7 lbs (7.0 kg)
- Dimensions: Approx. 11.1 x 9.4 x 13.1 inches
Adapt to almost any situation
Sound power is approximately 160 watts
- Fairly difficult to operate
Verdict: The Bose S1 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker System is ideal for people interested in using a powerful wireless speaker. It uses the latest updated technology.
4. Best Indoor and Outdoor: DOSS SoundBox Touch
SoundBox Touch is a sleek and affordable speaker with the ability to play for 12 hours straight.
DOSS has equipped it with touch controls and Bluetooth hook-up.
- Main Features: Capacitive Touch Control, IPX5 waterproof, and built-in Li-Ion rechargeable
- RMS Output Power: 16 W
- Battery Life: Approximately 12 hours
- Weight Approximate: 31.0lbs (15.7 kg)
- Dimensions: Approx. 11.1 x 9.4 x 13.1 inches
- RMS Output Power: 160 W
- Battery Life: Approximately 11 hours
- Weight Approximate: 15.7 lbs (7.0 kg)
- Dimensions: Approx. 30.2 x 13.3 x 7 cm (6.6 inches x 2.9 inches x 2.7 inches)
- 12-hour battery
- Works outdoors and indoors
- Produces high-quality sound
- Not fully waterproof
5. Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: AOMAIS GO 30W Bluetooth Speaker
The AOMAIS GO speaker is a super bass Bluetooth speaker specially designed to give out a loud sound, for indoor and outdoor settings.
Weighing 4.7 lb, this portable speaker has two bass radiators and dual 15W sound drivers, giving out an exceptional 30W of pure sound. This speaker easily earns its place among extremely loud Bluetooth speakers.
Aside from having a phenomenal sound performance, this Bluetooth speaker comes with a powerful 7200mAh battery.
This rechargeable battery can last for up to 8 hours and you can even use it to charge your phone or tablet.
Furthermore, the speaker comes in a modern, durable, and user-friendly design. The exteriors are IPX7 waterproof and it has a rubbery texture for an extra grip.
Long battery life
phenomenal sound performance
Only Syncs two devices
Verdict: The AOMAIS Go Bluetooth speaker packs a great punch for the money. Its exterior casing is IPX7 water-resistant and its entire body is built for durability. Additionally, it comes with a reliable battery and a host of other modern features.
6. Best Bass: Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
With 5 high-tech acoustic drivers, the Aiwa Exos-9 is another super bass Bluetooth speaker and one of the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers that you can buy, pushing 200 watts of continuous power.
It features a 6.5” dual coil subwoofer and delivers an incredible stereo sound. It pumps out deep bass, crisp highs, and clear mid-level tones.
The Exos-9 comes in a classy design and strong exteriors, making it durable and aesthetically attractive. It has a 57.2Wh removable Li-ion battery that lasts for up to 9 hours.
This portable speaker weighs about 13 pounds. So it is not light to carry around but is suitable for outdoor use if you won’t be moving about too much.
However, you may find it hard to remove the battery and the controls are a bit tricky for some people.
Massive 200Watt audio power
Crisp highs and deep bass
Doubles as a speaker and a power bank
Battery life depletes fast at maximum volume levels
- HOME-STEREO SOUND, INSIDE OR OUT - With 200 watts of continuous power and 5 drivers, including a 6.5"...
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE - Your guests will pass out before the Exos-9 does! Keep it plugged in at home or enjoy...
- CONNECT IN SECONDS - Bluetooth 4.2 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 80 feet....
Verdict: The AIWA Exos-9 is among the most powerful Bluetooth speakers that deliver exceptional sound performance. You’ll not only be impressed by the speaker’s massive audio output with crisp highs and impactful bass but also its affordable price.
7. Best Boombox: BRAVEN BRV-XXL Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Selling at a very affordable price, the Braven BRV-XXL is among the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market. This powerful speaker comes with 4HD sound drivers and a dedicated subwoofer that gives you a punchy bass, well-defined mids, and clear highs.
Weighing 18 lbs, the BRV-XXL is built in a tank-like design and has an IPX5 waterproof rating. This means that the speaker is safe from splashes, rain, and dust.
It also features a 15,600mAh battery that gives you about 14 hours of continuous playtime at a 33ft max range. Of course, the massive battery can charge your audio devices as well.
When it comes to sound customization, the Braven BRV-XXL gives you treble and bass controls. However, this Bluetooth speaker is a bit large compared to other units, making it heavy and hard to carry around.
Crisp treble & robust bass
Great battery life
Very portable with comfortable carrying handle
A bit bulky and awkward to carry around
A little expensive
No products found.
Verdict: The Braven BRV-XXL is the answer for anyone in need of an extremely powerful Bluetooth speaker that can power large parties and outdoor gatherings. It comes with a dedicated subwoofer and four HD audio drivers to give massive sound at booming volume levels.
Shake that room! The VAVA Voom Premium is one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers that you can find on the market. It’s one of the few Bluetooth speakers that come with a dedicated subwoofer and high powered acoustic drivers.
This mega-device is not only loaded, but it delivers astounding sound quality with solid bass, clear mids and highs, and excellent features (e.g the hands-free feature for your smartphone, wireless streaming, and the magical Surround Sound EQ).
You would think that a speaker that delivers so much power would drain quickly, but then VAVA Voom provides 10 hours of music playtime at mid-level volume. There are even power bank slots for phone charging.
The device boasts two 5W drivers, two passive radiators, and a 10W subwoofer combined to produce the most powerful and dynamic volume.
Beyond that, the Voom is equipped with plus aptX audio coding technology paired with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for sublime audio performance.
With so much effort put into delivering powerful and audio performance, VAVA has managed to create a superb design for the VAVA Voom as well. The device looks rather sleek with every detail carefully sculpted.
Indeed, the VAVA Voom is one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers you can find at this price range. Combine that with its incredible build quality and a wide array of features and you have one top-notch Bluetooth speaker!
Bluetooth and wired playback
The surround sound EQ expands sound-field quite well
No Wi-Fi connectivity
No track forward/back buttons
There are no advanced settings nor mobile app control
No products found.
Verdict: The VAVA Voom premium is the perfect speaker for anyone who wants a solid audio performance on a portable unit. It has an amazing build quality and the design is great for the modern user.
9. Most Rugged/Most Durable: Fugoo Tough
Created in a tough and rugged design, the Fugoo Tough Bluetooth speaker is 100% waterproof, shockproof, snow-proof and mud-proof.
Its battery gives you 40 hours of solid sound experience and there is an inbuilt microphone for a full speakerphone capability.
The sound output is multi-directional, all thanks to six sound drivers on all the four sides.
Main Features: IPX67 Waterproof, Built-in Microphone, Passive Bass Radiator, Dual Tweeters & Mid Woofer Drivers
RMS Output Power: 8W
Battery Life: 40 hours
Weight Approximate: 643g
Dimensions: 7.3cm (H) x 18.7cm (W) x 5.9cm (D)
Great battery life
Well-balanced audio output
Siri and Google integration
Changing jackets can be tricky
Loud setting only suitable for outdoor use.
- 100% WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - The Rugged Fugoo Tough 2.0 is IP67 waterproof, snow proof, mud proof, and...
- BUILT IN MICROPHONE – Equipped with an omnidirectional microphone sporting echo cancellation and background...
- MULTI-SPEAKER PAIRING - Twice the speakers for twice the fun. Amplify your sound by pairing any two Fugoo...
The Fugoo Tough is one of the most rugged Bluetooth speakers on the market, giving you excellent durability. this waterproof speaker supports Google Assistant and Siri, with great battery life and a well-balanced audio performance.
10. Most Powerful: Devialet Phantom
First off, you may be asking if it’s the most powerful, why is it not #1? Well, it is very expensive.
In any case, the massive, powerful Devialet Phantom is the answer to the question of what is the loudest Bluetooth speaker.
As one of the loudest portable speakers on the market (and probably the loudest Bluetooth speaker), and touted as the most powerful Bluetooth speaker ever designed, the amazing Devialet Phantom pumps out a massive 750watt stereo sound!!! The sound is unbelievably natural, with crisp highs, detailed mids, and stunning bass.
It comes in a nice futuristic design, giving it a modern and sleek aesthetic appeal. The exteriors are strong and durable, but the speaker may feel a little heavy to carry around. It weighs about 11kg and measures 25.5cm x 25.3cm x34.3cm (H x W x D).
Despite the high-tech machinery, the Devialet Phantom is easy to set up and use. Additionally, it offers multiple connectivity options, including Bluetooth, Spotify and Apple Airplay.
Strong and durable exteriors
Sleek & modern look
Incredible sound performance
Easy to set-up
- The ultimate wireless speaker
- Gold Phantom, the ultimate connected speaker. Hear every detail brought to life with unthinkable clarity and...
- 4500 Watts, 108 dB, 14Hz – 27kHz. 0 distortion – 0 saturation – 0 background noise
Verdict: While its price may not be for everyone, the Devialet Phantom is a great high-class Bluetooth speaker that goes well with a modern living room. It has an incredible audio output, with strong and durable housing.
11. Best Connectivity: UE Boom 2
Built in a small and compact design, the UE Boom 2 is the perfect Bluetooth speaker for anyone who wants a powerful sound in a waterproof unit.
This IPX7 waterproof speaker has a strong Bluetooth connectivity and the control buttons are large enough to give you a seamless operating experience.
It has a 15-hour battery life and a USB port for charging.
Main Features: IPX-7 Waterproof, Shock-Proof, Alarm, Passive Bass Radiator, A2DP &HFP Bluetooth Profiling, Integrated Sound Amplifier, Siri & Google Integration
RMS Output Power: 10W
Battery Life: 15 hours
Weight Approximate: 548g
Dimensions: 18cm (H) x 6.7cm (W) x 6.7cm (D)
Excellent audio quality
Seamless control experience
Distortions at maximum volume
Verdict: With a compact design, the UE Boom 2 has excellent audio clarity, though there are some distortions at maximum volume. Its IPX7 waterproof and the Bluetooth connectivity is seamless. Its also among the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers with great control experience.
12. Best Battery Life: Fugoo Style
With strong exteriors and an attractive design, the Fugoo Style is a great Bluetooth speaker that is built to give you a powerful sound.
The speaker has a 40hour battery life and it has plastic and rubber exteriors to make it waterproof and dustproof. Even better, it comes with a built-in microphone for speakerphone capability.
Main Features: IP67 Waterproof, 3.5mm AUX Jack, AptX Bluetooth Technology, SBC Software Update, Voice-echo Cancellation
RMS Output Power: 20W
Battery Life: 40 hours
Weight Approximate: 461g
Dimensions: 7.3cm (H) x 18.7cm (W) x 5.9cm (D)
40-hour battery life
No visuals on volume and battery life
- 360 degree sound with 8 symmetrically placed drivers crank out clean highs, midrange punches and deep, roaring...
- 100% Waterproof and the perfect teammate for the beach, paddle boarding and sailing. IP67 rating insures it...
- 35-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Best-in-its-class battery life means more than a day and a half of continuous jams,...
Verdict: When buying a portable Bluetooth speaker, the battery life is a very crucial factor. That’s Fugoo has given this speaker a solid inbuilt battery that can last up to 40 hours. It comes with speakerphone capabilities and sturdy construction, though you won’t have visuals on the battery life or volume.
13. Best Long Lasting Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: JBL Charge 3
Stamped with an IPX7 waterproofing mark, the JBL Charge 3 can survive for up to 30 minutes when submerged in a meter of water. The Charge 3 comes in a cylindrical shape and it’s big enough to produce a huge sound.
You get a room-filling sound experience and it can project a great sound while setting up outside.
It’s also good to know that the speaker can double as a power bank for your mobile phone.
Main Features: Stereo Speaker Channel, A2DP, HSP, HFP & AVRCP Bluetooth Profiles, IPX7 Waterproof Protection, Echo-Cancelling Speakerphone
RMS Output Power: 20W
Battery Life: 20 hours
Weight Approximate: 800g
Dimensions: 8.9cm (H) x 21.3cm (W) x 8.6cm (D)
Fantastic sound at a great price
Supports speakerphone feature
It’s a little heavy for your backpack
May not survive long falls
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful...
- Battery type : Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)2) 20 hours of playtime(varies by volume level and content)
- IPX7 Waterproof
Verdict: If you want a durable speaker with an amazing sound, then look no further. The JBL Charge 3 is a waterproof speaker that delivers a room-filling audio experience, with around 20 hours of battery life.
14. Coolest: JBL Pulse 2
The JBL Pulse 2 is a high-tech Bluetooth speaker that has splash-proof exteriors and delivers strong audios in a small unit.
It features an in-built battery that lasts for up to 10 hours and about 5 hours when the light show effect is turned on.
This speaker gives you a sensational bass and you can pair multiple units together to enhance the sound output.
Main Features: Dual 3.0” Drivers, Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, Bass Radiator, Echo Cancelling Microphone
RMS Output Power: 16W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 775 g
Dimensions: 19.4cm (W) x 8.4cm (H) x 8.4cm (D)
Splash-proof and compact construction
Strong sound for the size
Integrated light show
No carrying case
The light-show drains the battery
- Elevate your music experience to another dimension with the JBL Pulse 2 a portable Bluetooth speaker that...
- Bring your music to life with glowing multi-colored visuals and transform wherever you are into a Party
- Take full Control of your Pulse 2 light show using JBL Prism color sensor lens. Just point and shoot the lens...
Verdict: For those who like colorful and durable bluetooth speakers, the JBL Pulse 2 is a worthy choice. It has a strong sound despite its small size, its colorful lightshow drains its battery.
15. Best Floating Loud Bluetooth Speaker: UE ROLL 2
Designed for both outdoor and indoor use, the UE Roll 2 comes with a unique and sturdy construction design. This durable Bluetooth speaker has a small size and it features an integrated bungee cord to make it easily portable.
More importantly, it has a waterproof body and comes with an inflatable lifesaver that makes it float on water.
Main Features: IPX7 Waterproof, A2DP Bluetooth Connection, Two Woofer Drivers, Tweeter Sound Driver, 3.5mm AUX Port
RMS Output Power: 2W
Battery Life: 9 hours
Weight Approximate: 330g
Dimensions: 13.5cm (H) x 13.5cm (W) x 4cm (D)
Superb audio quality
Great waterproof construction
Built-in bungee cord
Nice Bluetooth rage
Lacks speakerphone capability
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes...
Verdict: Being one of the smallest Bluetooth speakers on the market, the UE Roll 2 pumps out a superb audio quality. It has a waterproof body with a convenient bungee cord at the top and it can also float on water.
16. Best Stereo: Anker SoundCore
If you are looking for a high-quality stereo sound while on a tight budget, the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker is the unit for you. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology and can connect to any device within a 66 feet range.
The audio quality is crisp and it comes with a high-tech Li-ion battery that lasts for about 24 hours while playing music.
Main Features: Built-in Mic, 66ft Bluetooth Range, Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity, Dual High-Power Sound Drivers, Drop-proof Casing
RMS Output Power: 12W
Battery Life: 24 hours
Weight Approximate: 360g
Dimensions: 4.5cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 5.4cm (D)
66 feet Bluetooth connection range
Amazing 24-hour battery life
Loud sound without distortions
The bass will disappoint in some music genres
Soft plastic casing
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero...
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides the Bluetooth speaker 24...
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids.
Verdict: While Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speaker may not seem a little cheap, it can produce a loud sound at all volume levels with no distortions. However, the bass might disappoint with some types of music, but the overall user-experience is superb.
17. Best Sound Quality: Bose SoundLink Mini II
Powered by a 10-hour Li-ion battery, the Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker delivers exceptional audio quality and strong bass.
This portable speaker has incredible highs and decent midranges for a fantastic audio experience and you can pair it with any Bluetooth enabled device within a 30 feet range.
The speaker comes with a built-in microphone for hands-free operation and it doubles as a power bank, using a micro USB charger.
Main Features: Passive Bass Radiator, Integrated Audio Amplifier, 33ft Wireless Transmission Range, 3.5mm AUX Jack
RMS Output Power: 50W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 620g
Dimensions: 5.1cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 5.8cm (D)
Loud audio output in a small unit
Strong Bluetooth connectivity
Compact aluminum enclosure
Poor stereo separation
You can’t connect multiple units together
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Verdict: Powered by a 10-hour rechargeable battery, the Bose Soundlink Mini II delivers exceptionally strong bass, incredible highs, and solid midrange. It has a strong Bluetooth connectivity and it comes in a compact aluminum housing that’s durable.
If you are a fun of compact speakers that deliver superior sound quality, the Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus is the unit for you. This speaker comes with an inbuilt handle for easy portability and water-resistant exteriors.
The battery can last for about 16 hours and you can enjoy speakerphone calls using the in-built microphone.
Main Features: IPX4 Water-resistant, Threaded Tripod Mount, Shock Resistant, NFC Pairing Technology, Built-in Microphone, Google Assistant & Siri Integration
RMS Output Power: 50W
Battery Life: 16 hours
Weight Approximate: 660g
Dimensions: 15.2cm (H) x 8.2cm (W) x 8.2cm (D)
Great sound for its compact size
Incredible 16hour battery life
Charging cradle is an optional accessory
- Delivers deep, loud, jaw dropping sound with True 360 degree coverage
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of...
- Flexible fabric handle makes it easy to grab and go; seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant...
Verdict: Equipped with a convenient carrying handle at the top, the Bose Soundlink Revolve+ is worth your money. The battery life is incredible and the sound is solid enough for its size, though it may seem a bit costly for some users.
19. Best For Pool Parties: UE Wonderboom
The EU Wonderboom is one of the toughest Bluetooth speakers on the market and they come with dual sound drivers that deliver excellent sound quality.
This Bluetooth speaker is waterproof and its buoyant design ensures that you can easily carry it anywhere. You can pair it with other speakers and it allows you to set an alarm.
Main Features: Two Passive Radiators & Full-Range Sound Drivers, A2DP Bluetooth Profile, IPX7 Waterproof &Dustproof,
RMS Output Power: 20 W
Battery Life: 10 Hours
Weight Approximate: 425g
Dimensions: 10.2cm (H) x 9.3cm (W)
Ability to set alarms
Great battery life
Pretty much indestructible
Strains with the mid-range
- SURPRISINGLY SERIOUS SOUND Don't let the small package fool you, each UE WONDERBOOM delivers massive, crisp,...
- IPX7 WATERPROOF Play your music safely around water with this speaker's IPX7 rated waterproofing
Verdict: If you’re looking for the toughest portable Bluetooth speaker that’s remarkably loud, the UE Wonderboom is here for you. The speaker is pretty much indestructible and it’s IPX7 waterproof, making it perfect for pool parties.
20. Most Stylish: Bang and Olufsen Beoplay P2
The B&O Beoplay P2 is a splash-resistant Bluetooth speaker that looks very stylish and travel-friendly. It has a small size, but the sound output will rival many big units on the market.
The battery life is decent and it can last up to 10 hours. The inbuilt microphone allows you to enjoy voice activation and voice calling.
Main Features: Splashproof, Dustproof, Leather and Aluminum Body, Bluetooth 4.2 With AptX Technology, 2” Full-Range Sound Driver, In-Built Microphone
RMS Output Power: 30W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 275g
Dimensions: 27.9cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 8cm (D)
Stylish and portable construction
No physical buttons for playback
Hefty price tag
- Portable P2 Bluetooth speaker that provides quality Audio on-the-go
- Splash and dust-resistant compact for easy transport
- Built-in microphone for clear calling and voice activation Create listening profiles with beoplay app
Verdict: With 30 watts RMS power, the B & O Beoplay P2 is among the most stylish portable Bluetooth speakers on the market. Its splash-resistant exteriors make it suitable for outdoor scenes, though its hefty price tag may be a limitation for some.
21. Best 360 Degree Sound: UE MEGABOOM
Offering a 360-degree multi-directional sound output, this Bluetooth speaker has a loud volume and an incredible bass.
The UE MegaBoom is IPX7 waterproof and it comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that gives you a 20hour battery life.
It also has a voice control feature using Siri and you can use it for outdoor and indoor parties.
Main Features: Smartphone Remote Control, Shock-proof, Waterproof, Near Field Communication (NFC) Interface, Two Passive Radiators & Full Range Sound drivers
RMS Output Power: 36 Watts
Battery Life: 20 hours
Weight Approximate: 877g
Dimensions: 22.6cm (H) x 8.38cm (d)
Reliable 20-hour battery life
No voice distortions in loud volumes
Crispy audio performance
360o multi-directional sound
Smart Bluetooth feature drains the battery
- Freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep bass.For Audio Playback: Smartphones, tablets and other devices...
- Waterproof (IPX7) grab n’ go shape that is shockingly light—1.93 pounds
Verdict: Delivering 36 watts RMS power, the UE MegaBoom offers crispy multi-directional sound and the battery life is reliable. However, you may want to go slow on the smart Bluetooth feature as it drains your battery.
22: Very Very Loud: The Big Turtle Shell
Do you personally go out of your way to find the most remote outdoor areas so you can play your music really loud?
If you want a Bluetooth speaker that can really bring the volume, Outdoor Tech’s Big Turtle Shell is really your best option.
While its contemporary design may suggest a lack of durability, Outdoor Tech specifically designed its product so that it is not only easily recognizable but built tough.
With a stable foundation and a grill to protect from dust and water splashes, The Big Turtle Shell can stand with the best of them.
However, its true highlight is performance. The design allows it to pump out optimal sound quality at 110 decibels, making it easily the loudest outdoor boomer on the market.
The turtle shell design also comes in a smaller, less loud size for easy transport. However, The Big Turtle Shell does have handles for easier transportation.
Powerful Li-ion battery
Tough, rugged build
Not fully waterproof
Verdict: Though we’ve put it last on our list, the Big Turtle Shell should be among your top choices when looking for the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers on the market. It’s tough and rugged build makes it ready for outdoor life, though it may feel a bit heavy.
23: For Handymen: The DeWalt Worksite DCR010
The DIY man or woman loves their workshop. You’ll find them surrounded by tools for hours, in the garage or tinkering in the basement.
You needs great sound for hours, but durability is a must. The DeWalt Worksite DCR010 worksite radio is one of the coolest systems you can find.
Here’s why we chose it for the DIY lover:
- This system was specifically created for use on construction worksites
- The 2 amp charger charges a 20V battery pack for easy work
- Enjoy a built-in woofer and amplifier on the job
You’ll know the DeWalt brand immediately when he sees it, and what better way to add to your tool collection!
Loudest Cheap Bluetooth Speaker
JBL CHARGE 5 is the loudest cheap Bluetooth Speaker. Due to the new racetrack-shaped driver and 10W tweeter, the Charge 5 is the loudest for its price. The speaker also boasts of a wider soundstage than its predecessors.
The main features are 30W + 10W tweeter, waterproof, power bank, Bluetooth v5.1, voice assistant integration, and USB-C/USB-A connections.
The JBL Charge 5 is durable and offers much better sound quality than its rivals, like the four Charges that came before it. This makes it the best for people who are on a tight budget and need high-quality sound.
Why Load Portable Speakers?
To enjoy the complete loud music experience, you need specific loud, portable speakers. However, you may not want a loud, heavy boombox that’s hard to carry around.
This is why we have rounded up a list of the loudest portable speakers that deliver truly impressive audio performance.
These speakers will allow you to hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks. This includes the most powerful Bluetooth speaker every created, the 1200 Watts Devialet Phantom. Enjoy!
Best Party Bluetooth Speaker
Whether it’s a poolside get-together, sweet-16 birthday bash or dance party in the dorm, good music makes good parties!
Throw ya hands up! The UE BOOM2 is in da house! The Logitech UE BOOM 2 speaker is the best party Bleutooth speaker out there. Firstly, this speaker features “360-degree” sound and has 15 hours long battery life.
In UE’s own words ‘BOOM 2 was designed to live. To see the world. To get wet, muddy, covered in snow and beat up – but to always be awesome.’
It is small, sleek, durable and waterproof which means you can easily carry it around in your backpack, even if you are at the pool. However, beyond the cool design and great sound, the one feature that makes the UE Boom 2 GREAT for parties is that with the UE BOOM 2 App, you can wirelessly connect 150 (even more) UE BOOM 2 speakers together.
So, no matter how large your party gets, the UE BOOM2 is there to the rescue. In fact, you can connect the UE BOOM2 with the UE BOOM and the UE MEGABOOM speakers.
There’s even a feature called Block Party that allows you and your friends all play music through UE BOOM 2. All they need to do is to join the app and start playing!
Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Comparison Chart
The term “Bluetooth” gets thrown around a lot these days. In fact, Bluetooth has been around for a while now with the term first being adopted in 1998.
However, after reading a few reviews, articles, or tech sites, you’ll soon learn that not everyone is familiar with what Bluetooth can actually do (or actually does). The good thing about Bluetooth is that it is one of the more reliable and less frustrating wireless technologies.
Below this handy Bluetooth speaker infographic, you’ll find a great buying chart with links to your reviews and customer reviews!
There are other wireless and streaming technologies out there, but Bluetooth is the only one that doesn’t require you to have an app downloaded or install anything special on your device in order to connect.
Bluetooth, in most people’s lives, is simply there. Any Bluetooth device can connect to any Bluetooth speaker. Whether you have a phone, tablet, computer, or whatevs’…it will still connect to any Bluetooth home speaker, portable speaker or set of headphones.
Why These Are The Loudest Bluetooth Speakers
Built with some of the most powerful audio drivers ever designed and engineered, these are the loudest portable speakers that deliver thumping bass and extraordinary volumes with low distortion.
Powerful Bass and High End
These speakers boast powerful bass that is heavy-hitting and dominating. Additionally, they also boast powerful height which is piercing and direct.
We like their term “pair and blare”! You can connect multiple devices to one Bluetooth speaker. That means that lots of people in a house can play their music from their devices whenever they want to listen to it.
And it also means that more people can share their favorite tunes with others around them. Multiple phones can connect to one car’s Bluetooth receiver device for music and hands-free phone calls. As we said, Bluetooth is simply there.
Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Comparisons
They come in all shapes and sizes and “best” is always relative. That’s why we like to look at the loudest speakers.
This isn’t just about refuting a certain decibel or wattage. That is measurable, the best is determined by other factors as well, as we have pointed out.
So, that’s the way it is.
We might not always be right when it comes to your taste, then this is certainly the loudest you can get a Bluetooth boom!
Small Loud Bluetooth Speakers
If you are looking to find a set of the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market, then this is the review for you.
The search for the loudest speakers has been narrowed down to a few different portable types including the larger varieties, ultra-portable, and your traditional portable speakers. It’s important to mention that the loudness of a speaker is determined by the decibels.
If you don’t understand the concept of decibels and noise levels, you can check out this noise level chart.
Bose speakers have always been a powerhouse in the market of sound. The company prides itself on the best quality speakers around.
The Soundlink III is one of the newest devices they have on the market in their lineup. This Bluetooth compatible speaker has a ton of power in a tiny, portable decibel. It offers over 14 hours of battery life with a 90 decibel sound volume.
A little bigger than most portable speakers, the Jambox uses twin 2.2-inch drivers to report over 100 decibels of sound volume.
It also gives you ten hours of playback which is great considering how large it is. Bluetooth compatibility is one of the best features of this product. These are considered to be one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market.
This tiny little device generates over 80 decibels of sound volume at a 1.75-inch design.
These are wonderful Bluetooth speakers that offer you superior sound quality in such a tiny size.
With six hours of playback, you can enjoy the sound for quite some time. For the pricing, this is one of the most affordable loudest Bluetooth speakers.
Loudest Bluetooth Party Speakers
If you’re looking for the best Bluetooth party speakers, powered speaker systems are the way to go.
They ensure your audio system has enough power for the sound to be loud enough for large outside gatherings or indoor parties in a large room. Fortunately, there are lots of loud, heavy-duty Bluetooth speakers that will give you the large sound you desire.
Here are the top three picks:
The ION Audio Road Warrior is among the best party speakers with bass, packing 500Watts of audio power.
Its two-way 10-inch speakers are not only able to pump out massive amounts of bass, but it also makes the lyrics crystal clear unlike most of its competitors.
Though it’s an AC/DC powered unit, the Road Warrior also features a robust inbuilt rechargeable battery that lasts up to 12 hours.
However, its price is a bit high, though ION Audio has it in a small and more affordable version known as the ION Audio Road Rider which packs 120Watts of audio power.
- Dynamic, Powerful Sound - Stereo 10" two-way lighted speakers crank out bass with 500 watts of dynamic power
- Ultra-Portable Centrepiece For Your Gathering - Designed with recessed sturdy handles to make it easy to...
- Long Life Battery - Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of enjoyment; use the AC wall outlet or...
As a premium professional PA Speaker, the Bose S1 Pro is one of the best party speaker systems for home DJs.
You can mount it on a stand for both indoor and outdoor parties, and you’re also free to hook up a microphone for making important announcements.
The S1 Pro comes in a compact housing and its light enough to carry around easily. That makes it convenient for partying while on the road as it can get pretty loud.
Even better, it comes with a reliable inbuilt battery that will last for 11 hours. You can also use its quick charge feature when you’re in a hurry.
- Big sound from a rugged speaker that goes where you do
- This portable Bluetooth PA system is made for parties, outdoor get-together, and all those times that deserve...
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing and inputs for a microphone or musical instrument such as a keyboard or guitar
If you’re looking for the best Bluetooth party speakers with lights and enough bass, the JBL Party 300 is your answer.
This party speaker features JBL’s Signature Sound that delivers unprecedented performance and unrivaled audio experiences that are worth remembering.
The speaker’s full panel light effect gives your party a captivating look, giving your guests a lasting visual experience.
It also features guitar and mic inputs, and you won’t have to stop partying when the lights go off all thanks to its built-in rechargeable battery.
Depending on your sound needs when it comes to finding the loudest Bluetooth speakers, you will want to do your research ahead of time to find the set of speakers that suit your needs the best.
With such superior sound quality in such tiny devices, the decision may be difficult to make. But with the proper information, you can find just the right Bluetooth speakers to suit your listening and music needs.
Important Features of The Loudest Portable Speakers
Technology has evolved over the years, and every invention made our lives even better. There are a lot of things that we have taken advantage of the latest technologies nowadays.
Some of them were able to help a business grow faster and most importantly, a lot of these technologies helped the people’s day to day living much more convenient.
In today’s time, music is not just a form of entertainment. For most people they have been their buddy through thick and thin, musicians tell their stories in the form of lyrics that a lot of people were able to relate.
Some people use music as an instrument to escape from the bitterness of reality for a brief moment, to inspire them, or to share a moment.
Millions of music can now be merged into people’s gadgets and be played whenever and wherever they like, headphones made this even better because they were able to listen to the song by them.
A lot of people choose the loudest Bluetooth speakers in order for them to focus on the song, especially if they don’t want to hear other things.
Aside fromloudest Bluetooth speakers, wired headphones are also one of the gadgets that are essential that gives them both the privacy to listen to music alone.
But if you’re planning to buy an earphone that will accompany you during workouts, the majority of the people choose loudest Bluetooth speakers, here are the reasons why:
- No Cables – Loudest Bluetooth speakers don’t have any cables or wires on. You don’t have to worry about tangles, and the weight is much less. If you’re going to use it while working out, you certainly won’t like to have disturbance when you need to make great movements.
- Sound – When Bluetooth earphones first came into the market, the sound was awful, but as the inventions improved during the days, inventors were able to come up with a very nice high definition sound from the loudest Bluetooth speakers.
- Trendy – With the fast-changing technology nowadays, there is no place to be old fashioned. Loudest Bluetooth speakers are merely the trend nowadays, and you just don’t choose to have one because everybody does. You need to buy one simply because everybody prefers to take advantage of it, especially if the main purpose is for working out.
- Cost – When you sum up all the advantages of having the loudest Bluetooth speakers, you will be surprised by how much you can save up when you choose to have this rather than the wired once.
Loud Speaker Wattage?
How loud are these speakers really? Speaker loudness is measured by wattage. For a speaker to be considered loud, we normally go with anything at least 50 watts. Sometimes, a lower wattage can be very loud for various reasons, but 50 watts is a good baseline. To learn more, check out our article where we answ3er the question – how loud is a 50 watt speaker?
All of the Bluetooth speakers listed offer hours of endless listening enjoyment with a high quality of volume range.
We explored very loud Bluetooth speakers to the loudest Bluetooth speaker. There is really no winner when it comes to these devices as they all have a ton of features that make each of them one of the best in their categories.
There you have it, the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers available. We mean, these are extremely loud Bluetooth speakers!
Some of these speakers are large and probably not suitable for bringing around too much while others are smaller but not as powerful. Its a matter of your personal preference, but all these speakers are great for outdoor use and can be carried about easily. Choose wisely!