One of the first features we look for in speakers is quality sound. However, there are many speakers that sound pretty good but aren’t extremely loud.
However, if you’re using the speaker for outdoor events, then you need a speaker that can deliver some serious audio performance. In this article, we covert the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers out there.
Top Three Picks
1. Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: AOMAIS GO 30W Bluetooth Speaker
The AOMAIS GO speaker is a super bass Bluetooth speaker specially designed to give out a loud sound, for indoor and outdoor settings.
Weighing 4.7 lb, this portable speaker has two bass radiators and dual 15W sound drivers, giving out an exceptional 30W of pure sound. This speaker easily earns its place among extremely loud Bluetooth speakers.
Aside from having a phenomenal sound performance, this Bluetooth speaker comes with a powerful 7200mAh battery.
This rechargeable battery can last for up to 8 hours and you can even use it to charge your phone or tablet.
Furthermore, the speaker comes in a modern, durable, and user-friendly design. The exteriors are IPX7 waterproof and it has a rubbery texture for an extra grip.
Verdict: The AOMAIS Go Bluetooth speaker packs a great punch for the money. Its exterior casing is IPX7 water-resistant and its entire body is built for durability. Additionally, it comes with a reliable battery and a host of other modern features.
2. Best Bass: Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speakers
With 5 high-tech acoustic drivers, the Aiwa Exos-9 is another super bass Bluetooth speaker and one of the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers that you can buy, pushing 200 watts of continuous power.
It features a 6.5” dual coil subwoofer and delivers an incredible stereo sound. It pumps out deep bass, crisp highs, and clear mid-level tones.
The Exos-9 comes in a classy design and strong exteriors, making it durable and aesthetically attractive. It has a 57.2Wh removable Li-ion battery that lasts for up to 9 hours.
This portable speaker weighs about 13 pounds. So it is not light to carry around but is suitable for outdoor use if you won’t be moving about too much.
However, you may find it hard to remove the battery and the controls are a bit tricky for some people.
- Orders ship the next business day *** HOME-STEREO SOUND, INSIDE OR OUT - With 200 watts of continuous power...
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE - Your guests will pass out before the Exos-9 does! Keep it plugged in at home or enjoy...
- CONNECT IN SECONDS - Bluetooth 4.2 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 80 feet....
Verdict: The AIWA Exos-9 is among the most powerful Bluetooth speakers that deliver exceptional sound performance. You’ll not only be impressed by the speaker’s massive audio output with crisp highs and impactful bass but also its affordable price.
3. Best Boombox: BRAVEN BRV-XXL Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Selling at a very affordable price, the Braven BRV-XXL is among the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market. This powerful speaker comes with 4HD sound drivers and a dedicated subwoofer that gives you a punchy bass, well-defined mids, and clear highs.
Weighing 18 lbs, the BRV-XXL is built in a tank-like design and has an IPX5 waterproof rating. This means that the speaker is safe from splashes, rain, and dust.
It also features a 15,600mAh battery that gives you about 14 hours of continuous playtime at a 33ft max range. Of course, the massive battery can charge your audio devices as well.
When it comes to sound customization, the Braven BRV-XXL gives you treble and bass controls. However, this Bluetooth speaker is a bit large compared to other units, making it heavy and hard to carry around.
- Built for any weather condition, the rugged design is completely Water Resistant, Dirtproof, & Sandproof.
- 33ft (10m) Wireless Range with Advanced Bluetooth Technology allows for clear crisp sound anywhere you go....
- This massive speaker is built with 4 HD Audio Drivers, 1 Subwoofer, and 14 hours of uninterrupted playtime to...
Verdict: The Braven BRV-XXL is the answer for anyone in need of an extremely powerful Bluetooth speaker that can power large parties and outdoor gatherings. It comes with a dedicated subwoofer and four HD audio drivers to give massive sound at booming volume levels.
4. Most Affordable: Anker 20W Premium
When it comes to high-performance portable Bluetooth speakers, the Anker premium is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
This affordable Bluetooth speaker produces a loud stereo sound, allowing you to enjoy clear and crisp audio at a 33 ft max range.
Powered by dual 10watt sound drivers, it gives you a combined output of 20 Watts RMS power.
It also comes with two passive subwoofers and MaxxBass technology to give it an enhanced bass performance.
In addition to having a great sound, the Anker premium is built in a stylish design with an 8-hour rechargeable battery. Its compact size is definitely an added advantage, but you should keep in mind that this is not a water-proof speaker.
- Huge Stereo Sound: Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by dual ten-watt drivers.
- Booming Bass: Features MaxxBass technology and two passive subwoofers for enhanced bass performance. Hear the...
- Bluetooth 4.0: Instantly connect your phone or tablet from up to 33 feet away. Speaker automatically...
Verdict: With powerful bass, crisp highs and overall loud volume, Anker premium speaker is a great choice for anyone looking for a compact audio system. It features an impressive 8-hour battery life, ensuring that you can enjoy your favorite tunes without being connected to power.
5. Most Portable: Brookstone Big Blue Portable Bluetooth Speaker
For those looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker for parties and live concerts, the Brookstone Big Blue is the speaker to buy. This high-performance speaker comes with 4 full-range sound drivers and delivers a powerful 360-degree sound.
Built for both indoor and outdoor use, the Big Blue comes with a nice-grip carrying handle and a rubber cover at the bottom. To top it all, this portable speaker is made of water-resistant exteriors. This means you can take the party to the beach or by the pool.
The Big Blue can put out a 72watts stereo sound, with a jaw-dropping bass and zero distortion. It has a 4.5-hour battery capacity and the Bluetooth connection is fantastic.
However, you may experience losses in connectivity if you keep moving around with your phone or tablet. This is only a small compromise, given its superior sound quality.
Verdict: This masterpiece from Brookstone is a wonderful party speaker that rocks a futuristic look to fit right in your modern condo. The audio is rich and omnidirectional, though the battery won’t last over four and a half hours. Nonetheless, its totally worth every penny even at its high price range.
Shake that room! The VAVA Voom Premium is one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers that you can find on the market. It’s one of the few Bluetooth speakers that come with a dedicated subwoofer and high powered acoustic drivers.
This mega-device is not only loaded, but it delivers astounding sound quality with solid bass, clear mids and highs, and excellent features (e.g the hands-free feature for your smartphone, wireless streaming, and the magical Surround Sound EQ).
You would think that a speaker that delivers so much power would drain quickly, but then VAVA Voom provides 10 hours of music playtime at mid-level volume. There are even power bank slots for phone charging.
The device boasts two 5W drivers, two passive radiators, and a 10W subwoofer combined to produce the most powerful and dynamic volume.
Beyond that, the Voom is equipped with plus aptX audio coding technology paired with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for sublime audio performance.
With so much effort put into delivering powerful and audio performance, VAVA has managed to create a superb design for the VAVA Voom as well. The device looks rather sleek with every detail carefully sculpted.
Indeed, the VAVA Voom is one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers you can find at this price range. Combine that with its incredible build quality and a wide array of features and you have one top-notch Bluetooth speaker!
- 30W Hi-Fi sound: Enjoy high-fidelity audio made more powerful with 30W drivers and a bass EQ to get the party...
- Cable connection or wireless playback: Choose between a standard 3.5mm audio cable connection or pair with...
- Must have built-in functions: Full controls of the EQ, track selection, volume adjustment, and more; a 5V/1A...
Verdict: The VAVA Voom premium is the perfect speaker for anyone who wants a solid audio performance on a portable unit. It has an amazing build quality and the design is great for the modern user.
7. Most Rugged/Most Durable: Fugoo Tough
Created in a tough and rugged design, the Fugoo Tough Bluetooth speaker is 100% waterproof, shockproof, snow-proof and mud-proof.
Its battery gives you 40 hours of solid sound experience and there is an inbuilt microphone for a full speakerphone capability.
The sound output is multi-directional, all thanks to six sound drivers on all the four sides.
Main Features: IPX67 Waterproof, Built-in Microphone, Passive Bass Radiator, Dual Tweeters & Mid Woofer Drivers
RMS Output Power: 8W
Battery Life: 40 hours
Weight Approximate: 643g
Dimensions: 7.3cm (H) x 18.7cm (W) x 5.9cm (D)
- 100% WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - The Rugged Fugoo Tough 2.0 is IP67 waterproof, snow proof, mud proof, and...
- BUILT IN MICROPHONE – Equipped with an omnidirectional microphone sporting echo cancellation and background...
- MULTI-SPEAKER PAIRING - Twice the speakers for twice the fun. Amplify your sound by pairing any two Fugoo...
The Fugoo Tough is one of the most rugged Bluetooth speakers on the market, giving you excellent durability. this waterproof speaker supports Google Assistant and Siri, with great battery life and a well-balanced audio performance.
8. Most Powerful: Devialet Phantom
First off, you may be asking if it’s the most powerful, why is it not #1? Well, it is very expensive.
In any case, the massive, powerful Devialet Phantom is the answer to the question of what is the loudest Bluetooth speaker.
As one of the loudest portable speakers on the market (and probably the loudest Bluetooth speaker), and touted as the most powerful Bluetooth speaker ever designed, the amazing Devialet Phantom pumps out a massive 750watt stereo sound!!! The sound is unbelievably natural, with crisp highs, detailed mids, and stunning bass.
It comes in a nice futuristic design, giving it a modern and sleek aesthetic appeal. The exteriors are strong and durable, but the speaker may feel a little heavy to carry around. It weighs about 11kg and measures 25.5cm x 25.3cm x34.3cm (H x W x D).
Despite the high-tech machinery, the Devialet Phantom is easy to set up and use. Additionally, it offers multiple connectivity options, including Bluetooth, Spotify and Apple Airplay.
- The ultimate wireless speaker
- Gold Phantom, the ultimate connected speaker. Hear every detail brought to life with unthinkable clarity and...
- 4500 Watts, 108 dB, 14Hz – 27kHz. 0 distortion – 0 saturation – 0 background noise
Verdict: While its price may not be for everyone, the Devialet Phantom is a great high-class Bluetooth speaker that goes well with a modern living room. It has an incredible audio output, with strong and durable housing.
9. Best Connectivity: UE Boom 2
Built in a small and compact design, the UE Boom 2 is the perfect Bluetooth speaker for anyone who wants a powerful sound in a waterproof unit.
This IPX7 waterproof speaker has a strong Bluetooth connectivity and the control buttons are large enough to give you a seamless operating experience.
It has a 15-hour battery life and a USB port for charging.
Main Features: IPX-7 Waterproof, Shock-Proof, Alarm, Passive Bass Radiator, A2DP &HFP Bluetooth Profiling, Integrated Sound Amplifier, Siri & Google Integration
RMS Output Power: 10W
Battery Life: 15 hours
Weight Approximate: 548g
Dimensions: 18cm (H) x 6.7cm (W) x 6.7cm (D)
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
Verdict: With a compact design, the UE Boom 2 has excellent audio clarity, though there are some distortions at maximum volume. Its IPX7 waterproof and the Bluetooth connectivity is seamless. Its also among the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers with great control experience.
10. Best Battery Life: Fugoo Style
With strong exteriors and an attractive design, the Fugoo Style is a great Bluetooth speaker that is built to give you a powerful sound.
The speaker has a 40hour battery life and it has plastic and rubber exteriors to make it waterproof and dustproof. Even better, it comes with a built-in microphone for speakerphone capability.
Main Features: IP67 Waterproof, 3.5mm AUX Jack, AptX Bluetooth Technology, SBC Software Update, Voice-echo Cancellation
RMS Output Power: 20W
Battery Life: 40 hours
Weight Approximate: 461g
Dimensions: 7.3cm (H) x 18.7cm (W) x 5.9cm (D)
- 360 degree sound with 8 symmetrically placed drivers crank out clean highs, midrange punches and deep, roaring...
- 100% Waterproof and the perfect teammate for the beach, paddle boarding and sailing. IP67 rating insures it...
- 35-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Best-in-its-class battery life means more than a day and a half of continuous jams,...
Verdict: When buying a portable Bluetooth speaker, the battery life is a very crucial factor. That’s Fugoo has given this speaker a solid inbuilt battery that can last up to 40 hours. It comes with speakerphone capabilities and sturdy construction, though you won’t have visuals on the battery life or volume.
11. Best Long Lasting Loudest Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: JBL Charge 3
Stamped with an IPX7 waterproofing mark, the JBL Charge 3 can survive for up to 30 minutes when submerged in a meter of water. The Charge 3 comes in a cylindrical shape and it’s big enough to produce a huge sound.
You get a room-filling sound experience and it can project a great sound while setting up outside.
It’s also good to know that the speaker can double as a power bank for your mobile phone.
Main Features: Stereo Speaker Channel, A2DP, HSP, HFP & AVRCP Bluetooth Profiles, IPX7 Waterproof Protection, Echo-Cancelling Speakerphone
RMS Output Power: 20W
Battery Life: 20 hours
Weight Approximate: 800g
Dimensions: 8.9cm (H) x 21.3cm (W) x 8.6cm (D)
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful...
- Battery type : Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)2) 20 hours of playtime(varies by volume level and content)
- IPX7 Waterproof
Verdict: If you want a durable speaker with an amazing sound, then look no further. The JBL Charge 3 is a waterproof speaker that delivers a room-filling audio experience, with around 20 hours of battery life.
12. Coolest: JBL Pulse 2
The JBL Pulse 2 is a high-tech Bluetooth speaker that has splash-proof exteriors and delivers strong audios in a small unit.
It features an in-built battery that lasts for up to 10 hours and about 5 hours when the light show effect is turned on.
This speaker gives you a sensational bass and you can pair multiple units together to enhance the sound output.
Main Features: Dual 3.0” Drivers, Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, Bass Radiator, Echo Cancelling Microphone
RMS Output Power: 16W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 775 g
Dimensions: 19.4cm (W) x 8.4cm (H) x 8.4cm (D)
- Elevate your music experience to another dimension with the JBL Pulse 2 a portable Bluetooth speaker that...
- Bring your music to life with glowing multi-colored visuals and transform wherever you are into a Party
- Take full Control of your Pulse 2 light show using JBL Prism color sensor lens. Just point and shoot the lens...
Verdict: For those who like colorful and durable bluetooth speakers, the JBL Pulse 2 is a worthy choice. It has a strong sound despite its small size, its colorful lightshow drains its battery.
13. Best Floating Loud Bluetooth Speaker: UE ROLL 2
Designed for both outdoor and indoor use, the UE Roll 2 comes with a unique and sturdy construction design. This durable Bluetooth speaker has a small size and it features an integrated bungee cord to make it easily portable.
More importantly, it has a waterproof body and comes with an inflatable lifesaver that makes it float on water.
Main Features: IPX7 Waterproof, A2DP Bluetooth Connection, Two Woofer Drivers, Tweeter Sound Driver, 3.5mm AUX Port
RMS Output Power: 2W
Battery Life: 9 hours
Weight Approximate: 330g
Dimensions: 13.5cm (H) x 13.5cm (W) x 4cm (D)
- Big, bold, beautiful sound: Sound so loud you will have to shout to be heard; 15 percent louder than the...
- Stretchy, attachable marine-grade bungee: Strap the speaker to your bike, backpack, kayak or wherever else you...
- Waterproof: You can submerge UE ROLL 2 in water and it’ll be totally cool (Waterproof for up to 30 minutes...
Verdict: Being one of the smallest Bluetooth speakers on the market, the UE Roll 2 pumps out a superb audio quality. It has a waterproof body with a convenient bungee cord at the top and it can also float on water.
14. Best Stereo: Anker SoundCore
If you are looking for a high-quality stereo sound while on a tight budget, the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker is the unit for you. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology and can connect to any device within a 66 feet range.
The audio quality is crisp and it comes with a high-tech Li-ion battery that lasts for about 24 hours while playing music.
Main Features: Built-in Mic, 66ft Bluetooth Range, Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity, Dual High-Power Sound Drivers, Drop-proof Casing
RMS Output Power: 12W
Battery Life: 24 hours
Weight Approximate: 360g
Dimensions: 4.5cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 5.4cm (D)
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero...
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime...
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids
Verdict: While Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speaker may not seem a little cheap, it can produce a loud sound at all volume levels with no distortions. However, the bass might disappoint with some types of music, but the overall user-experience is superb.
15. Best Sound Quality: Bose SoundLink Mini II
Powered by a 10-hour Li-ion battery, the Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker delivers exceptional audio quality and strong bass.
This portable speaker has incredible highs and decent midranges for a fantastic audio experience and you can pair it with any Bluetooth enabled device within a 30 feet range.
The speaker comes with a built-in microphone for hands-free operation and it doubles as a power bank, using a micro USB charger.
Main Features: Passive Bass Radiator, Integrated Audio Amplifier, 33ft Wireless Transmission Range, 3.5mm AUX Jack
RMS Output Power: 50W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 620g
Dimensions: 5.1cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 5.8cm (D)
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Verdict: Powered by a 10-hour rechargeable battery, the Bose Soundlink Mini II delivers exceptionally strong bass, incredible highs, and solid midrange. It has a strong Bluetooth connectivity and it comes in a compact aluminum housing that’s durable.
16. Most Portable: BOSE Soundlink Revolve Plus Portable Bluetooth Speakers
If you are a fun of compact speakers that deliver superior sound quality, the Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus is the unit for you. This speaker comes with an inbuilt handle for easy portability and water-resistant exteriors.
The battery can last for about 16 hours and you can enjoy speakerphone calls using the in-built microphone.
Main Features: IPX4 Water-resistant, Threaded Tripod Mount, Shock Resistant, NFC Pairing Technology, Built-in Microphone, Google Assistant & Siri Integration
RMS Output Power: 50W
Battery Life: 16 hours
Weight Approximate: 660g
Dimensions: 15.2cm (H) x 8.2cm (W) x 8.2cm (D)
- Delivers deep, loud, jaw dropping sound with True 360 degree coverage
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of...
- Flexible fabric handle makes it easy to grab and go; seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant...
Verdict: Equipped with a convenient carrying handle at the top, the Bose Soundlink Revolve+ is worth your money. The battery life is incredible and the sound is solid enough for its size, though it may seem a bit costly for some users.
17. Best For Pool Parties: UE Wonderboom
The EU Wonderboom is one of the toughest Bluetooth speakers on the market and they come with dual sound drivers that deliver excellent sound quality.
This Bluetooth speaker is waterproof and its buoyant design ensures that you can easily carry it anywhere. You can pair it with other speakers and it allows you to set an alarm.
Main Features: Two Passive Radiators & Full-Range Sound Drivers, A2DP Bluetooth Profile, IPX7 Waterproof &Dustproof,
RMS Output Power: 20 W
Battery Life: 10 Hours
Weight Approximate: 425g
Dimensions: 10.2cm (H) x 9.3cm (W)
- SURPRISINGLY SERIOUS SOUND Don't let the small package fool you, each UE WONDERBOOM delivers massive, crisp,...
- IPX7 WATERPROOF Play your music safely around water with this speaker's IPX7 rated waterproofing
Verdict: If you’re looking for the toughest portable Bluetooth speaker that’s remarkably loud, the UE Wonderboom is here for you. The speaker is pretty much indestructible and it’s IPX7 waterproof, making it perfect for pool parties.
18. Most Stylish: Bang and Olufsen Beoplay P2
The B&O Beoplay P2 is a splash-resistant Bluetooth speaker that looks very stylish and travel-friendly. It has a small size, but the sound output will rival many big units on the market.
The battery life is decent and it can last up to 10 hours. The inbuilt microphone allows you to enjoy voice activation and voice calling.
Main Features: Splashproof, Dustproof, Leather and Aluminum Body, Bluetooth 4.2 With AptX Technology, 2” Full-Range Sound Driver, In-Built Microphone
RMS Output Power: 30W
Battery Life: 10 hours
Weight Approximate: 275g
Dimensions: 27.9cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Portable P2 Bluetooth speaker that provides quality Audio on-the-go
- Splash and dust-resistant compact for easy transport
- Built-in microphone for clear calling and voice activation Create listening profiles with beoplay app
Verdict: With 30 watts RMS power, the B & O Beoplay P2 is among the most stylish portable Bluetooth speakers on the market. Its splash-resistant exteriors make it suitable for outdoor scenes, though its hefty price tag may be a limitation for some.
19. Best 360 Degree Sound: UE MEGABOOM
Offering a 360-degree multi-directional sound output, this Bluetooth speaker has a loud volume and an incredible bass.Check Availability On Amazon
The UE MegaBoom is IPX7 waterproof and it comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that gives you a 20hour battery life.
It also has a voice control feature using Siri and you can use it for outdoor and indoor parties.
Main Features: Smartphone Remote Control, Shock-proof, Waterproof, Near Field Communication (NFC) Interface, Two Passive Radiators & Full Range Sound drivers
RMS Output Power: 36 Watts
Battery Life: 20 hours
Weight Approximate: 877g
Dimensions: 22.6cm (H) x 8.38cm (d)
- Freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep bass.For Audio Playback: Smartphones, tablets and other devices...
- Waterproof (IPX7) grab n’ go shape that is shockingly light—1.93 pounds
Verdict: Delivering 36 watts RMS power, the UE MegaBoom offers crispy multi-directional sound and the battery life is reliable. However, you may want to go slow on the smart Bluetooth feature as it drains your battery.
20. Most Durable: KEF Muo Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Giving you an outstanding design and an amazing sound quality on a single unit, the KEF MUO Bluetooth speaker is worth every penny.
This speaker is put together using cutting-edge technologies and it delivers detailed highs and strong bass.
All this is put together is a strong aluminum body and powered by a 12hour rechargeable battery. More importantly, it uses Bluetooth AptX technology to pair with your devices.
Main Features: Bluetooth AptX technology, Punchy Bass Radiators, Digital-to-Analogue Converter, Uni-Q Sound Drivers
RMS Output Power: 15W
Battery Life: 12 hours
Weight Approximate: 816g
Dimensions: 21cm (H) x 7.9cm (W) x 5.8cm (D)
- Effortlessly link your devices up to the KEF MUO via Bluetooth for wireless listening up to 12 hours between...
- The KEF MUO will automatically optimize its output based on whether you've got it standing upright or laying...
- If you're not looking to wirelessly stream music through your MUO, plug your devices or laptops in via the...
Verdict: It’s hard to find a loud portable Bluetooth speaker with an amazing sound and an outstanding design. However, Keff Muo has managed to do that to give you a highly durable and portable modern speaker at a premium price.
21. Simplest: SHARKK Graham
The SHARKK Graham BOOMBOX is a top-rated speaker that has an 18-hour battery life and gives you a booming sound.
It comes with intuitive controls and it has an inbuilt microphone for handling calls in a hands-free operation.
More importantly, it uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology and it supports NFC and AUX connections.
Main Features: Voice Cancelling HD Microphone, Bluetooth 4.0 Technology, 3.5mm AUX & NFC Connections, Siri & Android voice
RMS Output Power: 10 W
Battery Life: 18 hours
Weight Approximate: 820g
Dimensions: 18.80cm (L) x 6.86cm (W) x 5.84cm (H)
- Modern Design This Speakers dynamic textured design and bold controls make it an attractive addition to any...
- Bluetooth 4.2 Technology The perfect home speaker comes with bluetooth 4.2 for added security and speed over...
- 30 Feet Connection/Range Use the 30 feet connection range to control the speaker from a distance----at home,...
Verdict: With long battery life, simple control buttons, and superb sound quality, the Sharkk Graham is worth recommending. It’s not completely waterproof, but you can use it to make phone calls and issue voice commands.
22. Durable and Simple: TaoTronics Pulse X
The TaoTronics Pulse X is a dual 7-watt loudspeaker that delivers a 14-watt powerful audio output with decent bass and great volume.
This strong speaker has a beautiful ergonomic design and it comes with intuitive controls, for a smooth operation experience. It also has an inbuilt microphone and rocks a 4000mAH battery that lasts for about 8 hours at full volume.
Main Features: A2DP, HSP, AVRCP & HFP Profiling, Dual Acoustic Drivers, Integrated Microphone
RMS Output Power: 14 W
Battery Life: 8 hours
Weight Approximate: 776 g
Dimensions: 19.6cm (L) x 4.8cm (W) x 8.1cm (H)
- 24 HOUR PLAYBACK: Play music all day and all night with 24 hours of playtime before the next recharge
- ARTISAN DESIGN: Clothed in a stylish and richly-textured linen to reduce noise resonance, the Rock Bluetooth...
- HIGH QUALITY 2 x 8W SPEAKERS: Compact design houses 2 x 8W speakers for pleasant sound and bass
Verdict: With a strong Bluetooth connection, heart-thumping bass and amazing audio clarity, the TaoTronics Pulse X blends well with most interior decor. The battery life may be on the lower end, but its strong ergonomic construction makes it worth a look.
23. Flattest And Smallest: SOUNDMATTERS foxL DASH7
If a super slim Bluetooth speaker with a good sound output sounds like the kind of unit you need, the SOUNDMATTERS foxL DASH 7 is what you need.
This slim speaker has a 12hour battery life and it comes with a carrying case that makes it ideal for travelers. The carrying bag can convert into a stand and the speaker has speakerphone capabilities.
In terms of size and design, this tiny unit is rather impressive. It is only .75 inches thick and weighs only 7 ounces.
In fact, you can actually fit it into your pocket. The sound volume of this tiny device is said to reach 97 decibels. With a 12-hour playback, you can enjoy hours of endless sound.
Main Features: Noise Cancelling Microphone, Dual Full-Range speakers, Two Bass Drivers, Folding Strand, Ultra Slim Body
RMS Output Power: 14 W
Battery Life: 12 hours
Weigh Approximate: 38.3g
Dimensions: 19cm (L) x 5.3cm (W) x 2cm (D)
Verdict: If you’d like a slim Bluetooth speaker with speakerphone capabilities, try the SOUNDMATTERS foxL Dash 7. It’s pocket-friendly and it offers great sound in a tiny unit.
24. Best Loud Pocket Speaker: Creative Muvo 2C
The Creative Muvo 2C is a small and attractive Bluetooth speaker that can easily fit in your pocket and enhance your listening experience.
This splash-proof Bluetooth speaker comes with a smart bass radiator and the sound quality is breathtaking.
Aside from that, it has strong Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a micro SD card slot.
Main Features: Built-in SBC decoder, IP66 Waterproof Body, A2DP, HFP & AVRCP Profiling, Micro SD Card Reader, Passive Bass Radiator,
Battery Life: 6 hours
Weight Approximate: 159g
Dimensions: 9.3cm (W) x 6.6cm (H) x 3.8cm (D)
Verdict: If you’re looking for a loud portable Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your music on the go, check out the Creative Muvo 2C. The battery life is limited to 6 hours, but it boasts of a strong bass in a compact and pocket-friendly unit.
25: Very Very Loud: The Big Turtle Shell
Do you personally go out of your way to find the most remote outdoor areas so you can play your music really loud?
If you want a Bluetooth speaker that can really bring the volume, Outdoor Tech’s Big Turtle Shell is really your best option.
While its contemporary design may suggest a lack of durability, Outdoor Tech specifically designed its product so that it is not only easily recognizable but built tough.
With a stable foundation and a grill to protect from dust and water splashes, The Big Turtle Shell can stand with the best of them.
However, its true highlight is performance. The design allows it to pump out optimal sound quality at 110 decibels, making it easily the loudest outdoor boomer on the market.
The turtle shell design also comes in a smaller, less loud size for easy transport. However, The Big Turtle Shell does have handles for easier transportation.
Verdict: Though we’ve put it last on our list, the Big Turtle Shell should be among your top choices when looking for the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers on the market. It’s tough and rugged build makes it ready for the outdoor life, though it may feel a bit heavy.
Why Load Portable Speakers?
To enjoy the complete loud music experience, you need specific loud, portable speakers. However, you may not want a loud, heavy boombox that’s hard to carry around.
This is why we have rounded up a list of the loudest portable speakers that deliver truly impressive audio performance.
These speakers will allow you to hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks. This includes the most powerful Bluetooth speaker every created, the 1200 Watts Devialet Phantom. Enjoy!
Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Comparison Chart
The term “Bluetooth” gets thrown around a lot these days. In fact, Bluetooth has been around for a while now with the term first being adopted in 1998.
However, after reading a few reviews, articles, or tech sites, you’ll soon learn that not everyone is familiar with what Bluetooth can actually do (or actually does). The good thing about Bluetooth is that it is one of the more reliable and less frustrating wireless technologies.
Below this handy Bluetooth speaker infographic, you’ll find a great buying chart with links to your reviews and customer reviews!
There are other wireless and streaming technologies out there, but Bluetooth is the only one that doesn’t require you to have an app downloaded or install anything special on your device in order to connect.
Bluetooth, in most people’s lives, is simply there. Any Bluetooth device can connect to any Bluetooth speaker. Whether you have a phone, tablet, computer, or whatevs’…it will still connect to any Bluetooth home speaker, portable speaker or set of headphones.
Why These Are The Loudest Bluetooth Speakers
1. Powerful Drivers: Built with some of the most powerful audio drivers ever designed and engineered, these are the loudest portable speakers that deliver thumping bass and extraordinary volumes with low distortion.
2. Powerful Bass and High End: These speakers boast powerful bass that is heavy-hitting and dominating. Additionally, they also boast powerful hight which are piercing and direct.
3. Good Connectivity: We like there term “pair and blare”! You can connect multiple devices to one Bluetooth speaker. That means that lots of people in a house can play their music from their devices whenever they want to listen to it.
And it also means that more people can share their favorite tunes with others around them. Multiple phones can connect to one car Bluetooth receiver device for music and hands-free phone calls. As we said, Bluetooth is simply there.
Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Comparisons
They come in all shapes and sizes and “best” is always relative. That’s why we like to look at the loudest speakers.
This isn’t just about refuting a certain decibel or wattage. That is measurable, the best is determined by other factors as well, as we have pointed out.
So, that’s the way it is.
We might not always be right when it comes to your taste, then this is certainly the loudest you can get a Bluetooth boom!
Small Loud Bluetooth Speakers
If you are looking to find a set of the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market, then this is the review for you.
The search for the loudest speakers has been narrowed down to a few different portable types including the larger varieties, ultra-portable, and your traditional portable speakers. It’s important to mention that the loudness of a speaker is determined by the decibels.
If you don’t understand the concept of decibels and noise levels, you can check out this noise level chart.
Bose speakers have always been a powerhouse in the market of sound. The company prides itself on the best quality speakers around.
The Soundlink III is one of the newest devices they have on the market in their lineup. This Bluetooth compatible speaker has a ton of power in a tiny, portable decibel. It offers over 14 hours of battery life with a 90 decibel sound volume.
A little bigger than most portable speakers, the Jambox uses twin 2.2-inch drivers to report over 100 decibels of sound volume.
It also gives you ten hours of playback which is great considering how large it is. Bluetooth compatibility is one of the best features of this product. These are considered to be one of the loudest Bluetooth speakers on the market.
This tiny little device generates over 80 decibels of sound volume at a 1.75-inch design.
These are wonderful Bluetooth speakers that offer you superior sound quality in such a tiny size.
With six hours of playback, you can enjoy the sound for quite some time. For the pricing, this is one of the most affordable loudest Bluetooth speakers.
Loudest Bluetooth Party Speakers
If you’re looking for the best Bluetooth party speakers, powered speaker systems are the way to go.
They ensure your audio system has enough power for the sound to be loud enough for large outside gatherings or indoor parties in a large room. Fortunately, there are lots of loud, heavy-duty Bluetooth speakers that will give you the large sound you desire.
Here are the top three picks:
The ION Audio Road Warrior is among the best party speakers with bass, packing 500Watts of audio power.
Its two-way 10-inch speakers are not only able to pump out massive amounts of bass, but it also makes the lyrics crystal clear unlike most of its competitors.
Though it’s an AC/DC powered unit, the Road Warrior also features a robust inbuilt rechargeable battery that lasts up to 12 hours.
However, its price is a bit high, though ION Audio has it in a small and more affordable version known as the ION Audio Road Rider which packs 120Watts of audio power.
- Dynamic, Powerful Sound - Stereo 10" two-way lighted speakers crank out bass with 500 watts of dynamic power
- Ultra-Portable Centrepiece For Your Gathering - Designed with recessed sturdy handles to make it easy to...
- Long Life Battery - Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of enjoyment; use the AC wall outlet or...
As a premium professional PA Speaker, the Bose S1 Pro is one of the best party speaker systems for home DJs.
You can mount it on a stand for both indoor and outdoor parties, and you’re also free to hook up a microphone for making important announcements.
The S1 Pro comes in a compact housing and its light enough to carry around easily. That makes it convenient for partying while on the road as it can get pretty loud.
Even better, it comes with a reliable inbuilt battery that will last for 11 hours. You can also use its quick charge feature when you’re in a hurry.
- Big sound from a rugged speaker that goes where you do
- This portable Bluetooth PA system is made for parties, outdoor get-together, and all those times that deserve...
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing and inputs for a microphone or musical instrument such as a keyboard or guitar
If you’re looking for the best Bluetooth party speakers with lights and enough bass, the JBL Party 300 is your answer.
This party speaker features JBL’s Signature Sound that delivers unprecedented performance and unrivaled audio experiences that are worth remembering.
The speaker’s full panel light effect gives your party a captivating look, giving your guests a lasting visual experience.
It also features guitar and mic inputs, and you won’t have to stop partying when the lights go off all thanks to its built-in rechargeable battery.
Depending on your sound needs when it comes to finding the loudest Bluetooth speakers, you will want to do your research ahead of time to find the set of speakers that suit your needs the best.
With such superior sound quality in such tiny devices, the decision may be difficult to make. But with the proper information, you can find just the right Bluetooth speakers to suit your listening and music needs.
Important Features of The Loudest Portable Speakers
Technology has evolved over the years, and every invention made our lives even better. There are a lot of things that we have taken advantage of the latest technologies nowadays.
Some of them were able to help a business grow faster and most importantly, a lot of these technologies helped the people’s day to day living much more convenient.
In today’s time, music is not just a form of entertainment. For most people they have been their buddy through thick and thin, musicians tell their stories in the form of lyrics that a lot of people were able to relate.
Some people use music as an instrument to escape from the bitterness of reality for a brief moment, to inspire them, or to share a moment.
Millions of music can now be merged into people’s gadgets and be played whenever and wherever they like, headphones made this even better because they were able to listen to the song by them.
A lot of people choose the loudest Bluetooth speakers in order for them to focus on the song, especially if they don’t want to hear other things.
Aside fromloudest Bluetooth speakers, wired headphones are also one of the gadgets that are essential that gives them both the privacy to listen to music alone.
But if you’re planning to buy an earphone that will accompany you during workouts, the majority of the people choose loudest Bluetooth speakers, here are the reasons why:
- No Cables – Loudest Bluetooth speakers don’t have any cables or wires on. You don’t have to worry about tangles, and the weight is much less. If you’re going to use it while working out, you certainly won’t like to have disturbance when you need to make great movements.
- Sound – When Bluetooth earphones first came into the market, the sound was awful, but as the inventions improved during the days, inventors were able to come up with a very nice high definition sound from the loudest Bluetooth speakers.
- Trendy – With the fast-changing technology nowadays, there is no place to be old fashioned. Loudest Bluetooth speakers are merely the trend nowadays, and you just don’t choose to have one because everybody does. You need to buy one simply because everybody prefers to take advantage of it, especially if the main purpose is for working out.
- Cost – When you sum up all the advantages of having the loudest Bluetooth speakers, you will be surprised by how much you can save up when you choose to have this rather than the wired once.
All of the Bluetooth speakers listed offer hours of endless listening enjoyment with a high quality of volume range.
We explored very loud Bluetooth speakers to the loudest Bluetooth speaker. There is really no winner when it comes to these devices as they all have a ton of features that make each of them one of the best in their categories.
There you have it, the loudest portable Bluetooth speakers available. We mean, these are extremely loud Bluetooth speakers!
Some of these speakers are large and probably not suitable for bringing around too much while others are smaller but not as powerful. Its a matter of your personal preference, but all these speakers are great for outdoor use and can be carried about easily. Choose wisely!