If you’re lost in name brand dropping and won’t consider any Bluetooth speaker that isn’t a Beats, JBL, Shoqbox, etc, then the Geek Beats Jolt 5 is probably not for you. However, if you’re looking for a quality Bluetooth speaker under $100 (remember, that’s our specialty), then the Jolt 5 should be at the top of your shopping choices. It’s, as of now, in our Top 5 speakers within this price range.
Geek Beats stays with the current trend of making those quirky and colorful looking Bluetooth speakers but it doesn’t put too much emphasis on this point, instead relying on putting out a quality speaker for a great value.
- Pair with devices and take calls or play music from devices over 30 feet away.
- 24hr playtime after charge with the powerful 5200 mAH, Samsung Battery.
- No distortion during low or high volume.
- Two, 5w HD Speakers for 10w power.
- Above average durability to drops, shock, dust and water resistance. However, NOT WATERPROOF.
- Carry strap for easy transportation and easy to pack.