Table of Contents
- 1 1. Best Overall: Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510
- 2 2. Best Noise-Cancelling: Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- 3 3. Best Design: Sony WH-1000XM4
- 4 4. Best For Sports: Senso Activbuds s-250
- 5 5. Best For Kids: Puro Sound Labs BT2200 Premium Kids Headphones
- 6 6. Best B&O: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 2nd Generation Over-Ear Headphones
- 7 7. Best Price:iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones
- 8 7. Best For Android: Samsung Galaxy Buds
- 9 Flat Tuned Headphones
- 10 Flat Headphones For Mixing
- 11 Flat Headphones For Sleeping
Bluetooth headphones are majorly used for their versatility, ease of use, and varied connectivity options. If you are looking for flat Bluetooth headphones for your studio or to enjoy music after busy days, this article has it all.
Also, check out our guide on flat Bluetooth speakers that can fit in your pocket.
1. Best Overall: Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510
Sony is of course a giant in the audio industry. The Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 is one of their popular headphones.
This headphone offers some excellent features:
- Up to 35 hours of playback time
- Swivel design for easy travel
- Hands-free calling and voice assistant commands with microphone
- Next-generation USB Type C charging
In particular, the swivel design is a popular choice for people who like easily portable headphones that can fit in small spaces.
You can literally place the headphones completely flat for easy packing in a suitcase or slipping into a bag for traveling.
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Listen to your favorite tracks wirelessly with a Bluetooth wireless technology by pairing your smartphone or...
- 30 millimeter driver unit for dynamic sound
- 35 hours playback time
- Swivel design
- Hands-free calling
- Type C USB
- Voice assistant
- Built-in microphone
- Very light at 4.7 ounces
- Simple, clean design
- 5.0 Bluetooth
- Not waterproof
- No headphone jack
- No built-in noise-canceling software
- The ear cups are not the best for extended listening as your ears may become sore
2. Best Noise-Cancelling: Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
These are sleek Bluetooth headphones with noise-canceling ability up to 11 different levels allowing you to enjoy podcasts, music, videos, and calls.
Besides, they have an adaptive and intelligent microphone that supports Google Assistant and Alexa for hands-free control.
The voice pickup is robust with a revolutionary microphone that adapts to noisy and windy environments.
Because of their lightweight and streamlined design, most people use them for light gaming, work, and even traveling.
- Powerful noise cancelling headphones: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts,...
- Astonishing sound: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike...
- Unrivaled voice pickup: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice...
- Up to 20 hours of nonstop music
- Very expensive
3. Best Design: Sony WH-1000XM4
This is an industry-leading noise cancellation Bluetooth headphone with dual noise sensor technology. Co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo, the Sony WH-1000XM4 are the next-level music headphones with Edge-Al.
Delivers up to 30 hours of battery life and has a quick charging capability. The touch sensor controls help you pause music plays, skip tracks, answer phone calls, activate voice assistant, and even control volume.
Also, the speak-to-chat technology helps to automatically reduce the volume during conversations and helps deliver superior call quality. In addition, the wearing detection technology pauses playback when you remove the headphones.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Next-level music with Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- Wear detection
- Superior call quality
- Up to 30 hours of battery life
- Very expensive
4. Best For Sports: Senso Activbuds s-250
This flat Bluetooth headphone is a true HD high fidelity sound device with the latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology. It also comes with state-of-the-art acoustic components that deliver incredible sound quality with clear treble and deep bass.
It is secure and comfortable with an IPX-7 waterproof rating that ensures the device can stay up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. For continuous use, the device offers the longest battery life in the market with the improved Lithium polymer battery.
The headphone delivers great wireless reception with the ability to offer high-fidelity sound over long ranges and the ability to connect will all Bluetooth-enabled devices up to 30 feet away. The noise suppression is also superior.
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic...
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible...
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up...
- Noise suppression technology
- High sound quality
- 8 hours of battery
- Water protection
- Only available in two color schemes
5. Best For Kids: Puro Sound Labs BT2200 Premium Kids Headphones
With maximum protection for kids, these flat Bluetooth headphones are designed to be much safer for the protection of young listeners’ eardrums.
They are studio-grade headphones providing the finest, genuine studio sound, crisp vocals, and fully dynamic bass.
They are compatible with iPhone, Android, among other devices, and offer you up to 18 hours of listening.
Besides, the BT2200 40 mm dynamic drivers create an excellent sound quality with the ability to block out 82 percent of ambient noise.
- Non-toxic materials to prevent potential danger and allergy; durable and adjustable headband to withstand...
- Choke-free and stumble-free wireless mode to prevent injury by entanglement; wired mode with a 3.5 mm cable...
- 87% noise isolation combines with lab-tested volume limiter so kids never rock out past 85 dB but can enjoy...
- Noise reduction
- Long battery life
- Very expensive
These wireless headphones are built to deliver high-quality sound to your ears, whether you are listening to music, a phone call, or a movie.
They have a rich bass that is not overbearing, thanks to the excellent equalization. The treble and midrange are however clear and never sharp.
The headphones are made of authentic and luxurious materials with a combination of style and durability.
Other features include a good battery life of up to 19 hours and extended connectivity technology including Bluetooth and USB capabilities.
- Wireless Bang & Olufsen signature sound
- Authentic and luxurious materials that combine style and durability
- Up to 19 hours of battery life
- Rich bass
- Fantastic design and sound quality
These Bluetooth headphones deliver deep and accurate bass responses with an extended frequency range. Also, the headphone comes with 5-control button including pause, play, answer, equalizer, hang-up, volume up, next track, previous track, and volume down.
The ear cups effectively fit around the ears and help in isolating audio and noise canceling. Besides, they support micro SD card plug-ins and are very affordable.
- Deep, accurate bass response,Extended frequency range, Rechargeable
- 5-button control, including Play/pause/answer/hangup,Equalizer,Next track/volume up, Previous track/volume...
- Ear cups fit around ears to help isolate audio, Foldable design for easy carry, noise canceling design
- Features a foldable design that offers easy portability and storage
- Comes with a noise-canceling design that helps offer a clear audio quality
- May randomly turn off
7. Best For Android: Samsung Galaxy Buds
If you are an active Android user, these earbuds from Samsung Galaxy are your best bet. They can power up to six hours of battery.
The bass is substantial and the volume driver gives you an extended range of sound to listen to. It resists water splashes, spills, and even sweat.
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting...
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+...
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones...
- Sounds good with premium sound tuned by AKG
- Substantial bass
- 6 hours of battery life
- Only compatible with Android OS
Flat Tuned Headphones
Flat tuned headphones deliver identical sound as played through the original sources. They are therefore low distortion headphones that help you enjoy original audio effects without loss of sound fidelity.
In order for headphones to have a flat response, they mostly need to be open-backed. Although there is no such thing as a flat response headphone, some headphones get so close. Some of the best flat headphones include:
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- Professional studio headphones
- 3 m replaceable cable
Flat Headphones For Mixing
Entirely mixing with headphones to produce is not ideal. This is because there are more chances of introducing audio errors in your production.
However, since getting the best mixing environment can be very expensive, the headphones you choose to use should have the clearest and most accurate frequency response possible.
Open-back headphones are most recommended for mixing. However, you can also use semi-open-back ones. Some of the best headphones for mixing and mastering include:
- 4th generation Grado tuned 44mm drivers, easy to drive 38ohm
- Upgraded braided cable eliminates twisting and kinking, 8 conductor super annealed copper wiring
- Upgraded adjustable padded headband made of synthetic, vegan-friendly material
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs...
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced...
Flat Headphones For Sleeping
if you live near an industry, a busy road, a noisy neighborhood, or have a snoring roommate, a pair of sleeping headphones may just come in handy.
While earplugs will simply block out the noise, the best sleeping headphones give you more connectivity options such as Bluetooth and will play several audio formats to help you fall asleep quickly.
Some of the sleep headphones that have it all include:
- Measure your head: Size S 20,5-22 in, size M/L 22-24.4 in
- Ultra-thin & adjustable headphones, ideal for side-sleepers, for workout, yoga, meditation, naps...
- Connects with any mobile app (Youtube, Spotify, Headspace...) & devices (iPhone, Android, tablet, laptop,...
- 【Sleep Headphones & Wireless Headphones & Sports Headband 3 in 1】Fulext Wireless Headband allows you to...
- 【Stable Compatibility & Easy to use】Thickness is only 0.25 inch speaker, which is very comfortable for...
- 【Long Playtime】Only 2 hours charge gives you up to 10 hours talk time/audio play time. Quality chip set...