When it comes to picking out a Bluetooth speaker to keep in your home, functionality, and performance are important, but it should look freakin’ cool too right? In this article, we round up the top 5 cool looking Bluetooth speakers.
Performance should always be the most important thing, but sometimes you want something that is aesthetically pleasing too.
You want a Bluetooth speaker that can both bring the noise and that will be a showpiece for your home. While many Bluetooth speaker models sound great, not all designs will blow you out of the water visually.
So if you are still looking for an awesome, cool looking Bluetooth speaker, give these five options a look over.
Top Three Picks
Coolest Looking Bluetooth Speakers in 2019
|Best Overall: |
Victrola Gramophone Symphony
|Low||View on Amazon|
|High||View on Amazon|
|Best Party Speaker:|
|Average||View on Amazon|
EtoBesy Bluetooth Speaker
|Low||View on Amazon|
IInfinity Orb Magnetic
|Average||View on Amazon|
1. Best Overall: Victrola Gramophone Symphony Bluetooth Speakers
While modern designs have a lot of desirable features, nothing feels better than a vintage piece in your living room or on the bedroom table.
The Victrola Gramophone combines the classic 20th-century design with state-of-the-art components inside, giving you a cool yet very retro Bluetooth speaker.
This object of beauty is housed inside a classic Victrola gramophone housing and its available in oak and dark walnut finish.
It comes with a booming inbuilt subwoofer combined with a symphonic 25-watt Bluetooth speaker and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 12 hours music playtime.
It’s the best choice if you ever wanted to enjoy classical music from a gramophone resting on the corner of your picnic blanket.
- Symphonic and powerful 25 watt sound with built in subwoofer
- Unique Gramophone features real wood feel through water dipped finishing
- Built-in rechargeable battery for a True wireless listening experience
2. Best Design: Domie GravaStar Bluetooth Speaker
While the Domie GravaStar isn’t the cheapest Bluetooth speaker on the list, this cool audio gadget is great for space lovers.
Its design is shock-absorbing, with its three legs ensuring it doesn’t move even when you play the music at maximum volume.
As a modern speaker, it supports wireless stereo streaming, allowing you to pair two GravaStar speakers to create a single big stereo sound.
Each speaker can deliver 20 watts of high-impact sound with enhanced based together with bright LED lights for about 30 hours with a single charge.
- High-Impact Sound: Enjoy a huge 20W of sound with enhanced bass and bright LED lights for up to 30 hours on a...
- Touch Controls: Simply swipe the intuitive touchpad to adjust the volume.
- Shock Absorbing Design: The speaker's 3 legs prevent it from moving—even with the volume turned up to the...
3. Best Party Speaker:AXESS SPBT1065 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
AXESS has been a pretty reliable Bluetooth speaker brand for a while, especially for people that like to travel with their speakers. The cylinder shape of the AXESS makes it excellent for carrying and the shape actually lends to its fantastic sound quality.
However, this particular model comes with the fun added benefit of having dancing LED lights on the end so that you can turn on the party wherever you take it. That makes among the best speakers with disco lights on this list.
With the AXESS you can use both Bluetooth and an aux-in jack. The major benefit of choosing the AXESS over any other cool-looking speaker is its performance.
Its sound quality is good like other models, but the benefit of the AXESS is absolutely stunning bass that makes it a good option for outdoor parties as well as filling your home with rich sound.
However, one unfortunate downside is that it will not play music while charging, so you can’t just set it on a shelf and leave it plugged in.
- Wirelessly stream music from you smartphone or Bluetooth enabled device
- Dancing LED lights on the front for cool effects
- Bass/treble adjustments with FM radio
4. Most Compact: EtoBesy Bluetooth Speaker
This cool looking Bluetooth speaker is a beautiful cube that looks like it’s ready to transform into something else!
However, its cube shape and tiny package make it highly portable while still being visually pleasing. However, many Bluetooth aficionados may think that performance may be compromised by its small design.
While it doesn’t feature the bass of other models (like AXESS), it does have some great sound clarity and the best part is that this little cube can get super loud.
Unfortunately, the max volume does compromise sound quality, but even at moderate volumes, this is a speaker that you can hear throughout the house.
- 🎵【Bluetooth Stereo Magic Cube Music Player】Features Bluetooth 4.0 Technology, Long Transmission...
- 🎵【4 Options】Enable Directly Playing MP3 Files in TF Micro SD Memory Card / AUX cable / Bluetooth /...
- 🎵【Colorful LED Lights】Brilliant lighting design has a unique multi-color, look more beautiful....
5. Most Unique: Infinity Orb Magnetic Levitating Speaker
So what is the coolest looking Bluetooth speaker? Well this music levitating speaker is definitely a cool looking Bluetooth speaker. Naturally, it is those amazing looking levitating ones.
Levitating ball speakers like the Infinity Orb are one of those models that you might not really care how well it works because you will never find a cooler centerpiece for a coffee table or a fireplace mantle.
While the sound won’t blow you away, it does deliver it in excellent surround sound with great clarity, but unfortunately, the volume won’t go much past satisfying a single room.
However, one of the major issues with these models is that they can be surprisingly hard to get to levitate. However, if you are willing to put the effort in, you have a visually appealing speaker that will be the constant source of conversation.
- Amazing LED visual effect —The base illuminates continuously different Color LED lights.
- The orb can be used as a standalone speaker without the base.
- 3D surround effect - special sound guide Cone designed to offer a distinctive timbre.
There you have some rather cool looking Bluetooth speakers. Of course, looking cool is subjective, so if you have other speakers that you think are cool comment below!