BoomSpeaker has very high standards for our writers. We expect our contributors to provide well-written, well-researched articles that meet the best standards in terms of quality and style. Your article must be intriguing and insightful.
If you would like to be considered to contribute to BoomSpeaker, please follow the steps below.
Write an excellent article that is a good fit for our readers
- Write an article that you believe is a great fit for our readers. We publish articles in categories related to Bluetooth speakers, headphones, amplifiers, subwoofers and more.
- Make sure the article is the final, complete draft.
- Your article must be original and should not have been published anywhere else online or offline.
- Submit your article to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the email subject ‘Boomspeaker Article Contribution’.
- Before you submit your article, please take note of the guidelines below.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Each article will get a byline with a NOFOLLOW LINK. When your article is published, it will include a line that speaks about you the author and your website. The link to your site will be nofollow.
- Each article should be at least 1500 words.
- You can submit your article in .doc format.
- Promotional Links Are Not Allowed. Only informative links to important resources will be allowed. Promotional links will be removed if included.
- We reserve the right to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
- An article will be published within 2 weeks of receiving it. This means if you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you can assume your article will not be published.
- Title your email ‘Boomspeaker Article Contribution’.
How To Submit Your Article
Please submit your article to the following email address: admin[@]boomspeaker.com. Use the email subject ‘Boomspeaker Article Contribution’.
Looking forward to hearing from you!