Modern Bluetooth speakers with remote control are some of the most innovative audio equipment on the market. They not only eliminate the hassle of having dangling wires with your speaker but also ease inaccessibility.
Even better, a remote control adds to the convenience and comfort that a wireless speaker can give.
While you’re at it, you can check out our list of the best subwoofers with remote control to get that bass oomph!
Here’s our list of top best Bluetooth speakers with remote control:
- ROOM FILLING SOUND: A multi-purpose truly exceptional Soundbar Speaker that pumps up the volume and fill even...
- PLAY YOUR AUDIO TO TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 PRO SOUNDBAR SPEAKERS: Wirelessly connect two speakers together to play...
- VERSATILE: The OontZ Angle 3 Pro Soundbar features multiple connections. Connect via Bluetooth 5.0, Analog Aux...
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies...
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for...
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and...
- Portable 15-Inch 2000 Watt P.M.P.O 2-Way Powered Dj/PA Speaker System includes an active speaker, a passive...
- Mutil-function design: The powered system set features BLUETOOTH/FM radio/USB DRIVE/SD CARD functions....
- 200-Watt RMS, 2000 Watts P.M.P.O; 15" Woofer with 1.35" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver; Built-in...
- 【Slim and Fashionable Design】Slim outlook design makes the Soundbar more fashionable. Is slim enough to...
- 【Wide Compatibility】Including Bluetooth, USB input,COAX and an AUX port. Works great with TV,PC,Computer,...
- 【Powerful Stereo Sound Mini Soundbar】 Built-in double horn, with DSP bass technology, loud volume, bass...
1. Best Powered Bookshelf: Edifier R1850DB Active Bluetooth Speakers
Design: If you are a fan of powered bookshelf speakers, the R1850DB from Edifier is the unit for you. There are many bookshelf speakers with remote control out there, but this one is special.
The speaker comes with Aux/RCA inputs for turntables, PC, and other compatible devices. It also offers seamless wireless connectivity via Bluetooth v4.0 and comes with a compact remote control for easy operation.
Moreover, the speaker rocks a solid construction with a clean wooden finish that looks elegant and luxurious.
Performance: With dual speakers, the Edifier R1850DB delivers an amazing bass and treble with adjustable volume.
This speaker boasts of 70watts RMS power, giving you enough sound to enjoy all your favorite tunes. The subwoofer can create a thumping bass to fill any room and also give you great clarity in a small unit that can fit on your desk.
Verdict: With an elegant design and a classic finish, the Edifier R1850DB is an outstanding bookshelf speaker for anyone who likes powered units. The speakers are large enough for a nice full-range sound, but their size is small enough for your desk space. The remote control buttons are a bit weak, but the speaker has a solid feel with simple controls.
2. Best For Computers or TVs: e25 Luna Eclipse Remote Control Portable Speakers
The Luna Eclipse 2.0 is a stunning 74 watt, 2.0 Bluetooth speaker with wireless remote control. For several reasons, the speaker is perfect for computers and TVs (in general, for desktops and home environments).
Such reasons include its wide variety of features including auxiliary 3.5mm input as well as DSP and DRC for enhanced audio performance & distortion.
For audio enthusiasts seeking an incredible audio experience, you can connect the e25 to a Bluetooth enabled device for wireless audio, or you can connect it to your audio host using the auxiliary cable provided.
Design: The e25 Luna is offered in three stunning colors – white, red, and black. As you can see, the speakers are distinctively elegant, featuring smooth curves and cool piano finish, strikingly stunning from every angle.
As we’ve said, this speaker is a home entertainment speaker and apart from excellent audio, it’s the perfect accessory to complete any decor whether at your home, office or studio.
Additionally, the Luna Eclipse is equipped with a slim, easy to use wireless remote for volume and power as well as touch-sensitive controls for several functions including volume, play/pause, previous/next track, and standby.
Performance: As we’ve stated, the e25 Luna Eclipse is great for computers and TVs, because it includes a dedicated power amplifier to each 19mm silk dome tweeter, dual 2-inch x 3-inch passive bass radiators for enhanced bass effect in each speaker.
The bass drivers really maximize the bass performance and listening experience. In addition, the device is complete with electronic crossover.
Verdict: Simply put, if you are seeking a speaker for your TV or computer, the e25 Luna is a great choice. Offering good audio performance and a wide range of features perfect for home entertainment use, these speakers are hard to beat when it comes to desktop, laptop, or home theatre use.
3. Best Speaker with LED Lights: Pyle PBMSPG190 Street Blaster Bluetooth Boombox
Design: Rocking a ported enclosure design, the Pyle PBMSPG190 is a portable outdoor boombox with a lightweight and durable housing enclosure.
It comes with a detachable belt for easy portability, allowing you to take your music anywhere. The speaker also comes with a digital screen and remote control for easy operation.
Performance: The Pyle PBMSPG190 comes with dual 2.5-inch speakers and a 6.5-inch subwoofer to give you a full-range stereo sound.
This speaker can handle up to 300watts of audio power, and it has LED lights that create a great audio-visual experience. Moreover, it comes with a long-lasting 2000mAH rechargeable battery that lasts for 4.5 hours.
Verdict: For those who like speakers with LED lights, the Pyle Street Blaster is among the best units available for your needs. You will have to browse deep into the menu to change the LED modes, but the remote control makes it easy to operate everything from your hand. Even better, this outdoor speaker has good bass and a powerful sound.
4. Best For Karaoke and DJ Parties: PRORECK FREEDOM 15 Bluetooth Speaker
Design: Built as a powered PA speaker system, the PRORECK Freedom 15 is a portable Bluetooth speaker with remote control.
For easy mobility, the speaker comes with a telescope integrated handle and two transport wheels. It also comes with an inbuilt microphone receiver and a rechargeable battery ideal for outdoor use.
Performance: PRORECK FREEDOM is one of the most powerful Bluetooth speakers with remote control that you’ll find anywhere. Rated at 800watts peak power, this Bluetooth speaker delivers a well-balanced audio performance with great volume and clarity.
This high-performance speaker pumps out 100watts RMS power, and you can mount it on a tripod stand for improved audio performance. You’ll want to crank up the volume to get enough bass, but the sound is clean and distortion-free.
Verdict: If you want to take your musical experience to the next level with an affordable DJ/PA speaker, the PRORECK Freedom15 is what you need. You can easily transport the speaker using the integrated wheels and telescope handle, while the rechargeable battery gives you a 5-hour music playtime. Moreover, PRORECK comes with wireless microphones that make it ideal for public speech, stage performance, and karaoke parties.
5. Best Vintage Style: Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Bluetooth Entertainment Center
Design: Combining vintage style with modern technology, the Victrola Nostalgic Aviator is an 8-in-1 vintage Bluetooth speaker.
The speaker also comes with an in-built cassette player, CD player, AM/FM radio, and a USB player, as well as an Aux input for non-Bluetooth connections. Additionally, the speaker allows you to record directly to a USB from cassettes, CDs, and Vinyl records without a computer or secondary software.
Performance: While this classic speaker is compatible with a range of audio devices, it can deliver a good quality sound.
It obviously won’t create a thrilling surround sound experience for an audiophile, but it can get pretty loud in your room. The speaker is easy to operate, and you can use the remote control to personalize your audio performance as you relax to your favorite tunes.
Verdict: To play all your old vinyl records, cassettes, and CDs, the Victrola Nostalgic Aviator is the Bluetooth speaker to buy. It’s easily one of the best Bluetooth speakers with remote control out there. This classic speaker rocks a unique design and style, with luxurious wood construction and simple control panels. The sound clarity is wonderful, and you can pair it with all your Bluetooth devices for a wireless connection.
6. Best Sounding Home Theater: Rockville HTS8C Powered Home Theater Speakers
Design: The Rockville HTS8C is a small all-in-one home theater system with a powerful 8-inch woofer and silk dome tweeters.
Its beautiful design will enhance the look of any room in your house, giving you an elegant look without compromising the sound quality. Moreover, the speaker has multiple input options, including Bluetooth, FM radio, SD, and USB player.
Performance: This compact and lightweight Rockville system deliver a distortion-free sound even at extreme volumes.
These bi-amped speakers have 500watts peak power each and 125 watts RMS, giving you a total of 250watts RMS and 1000watts peak power per pair. That said, you’ll enjoy great-sounding highs, mids, and lows.
Verdict: For your home theatre, you need a good Bluetooth speaker with remote control. Rockville’s HTS8C is the best sounding home theater system for an audiophile. This powered home theater system comes in a compact size with a solid wood cabinet and best quality components for a crystal clear sound. The treble could be better, but the overall audio experience is fantastic.
7. Best Waterproof: Pohopa Lantern Bluetooth Speaker With Remote Control
Design: The Pohopa outdoor speaker boasts of a unique lantern design with built-in LED lights which creates a beautiful scene when in use. If you are interested In this tye of lantern speaker, check out our list of wireless outdoor lantern speakers.
This speaker from Pohopa comes with V4.1 built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and a 3.5mm audio jack for simple wired connectivity. Moreover, the speaker has an IP54 waterproof rating that makes it dustproof and splash-proof.
Performance: Featuring a 10W full-bodied stereo boost, the Pohopa Outdoor Lantern delivers crisp highs and balanced mid-range tones.
Thanks to its big subwoofer and advanced digital sound, the speaker delivers grounding bass and a premium acoustic sound. The inbuilt LED lights make the speaker more fun and cool at night, while the built-in battery lasts for 6 hours.
Verdict: The Pohopa Lantern Bluetooth speaker is a compact and lightweight outdoor speaker rocking waterproof exteriors and durable material. It comes with a handle on top, allowing you to hang the speaker on your backyard, pavilion, patio, and other outdoor scenes. Additionally, the speaker has an astonishing sound, though it can’t survive water submersion.
8. Best For Home: HeroFiber Sony Micro Music Stereo System
Design: Sony is known for manufacturing superior quality electronics and home audio systems. This all-in-one audio system comes in a compact contemporary design that fits beautifully anywhere in your home.
The system’s small size makes it easy to install in your house, and it has simple controls. Moreover, this Bluetooth system has a built-in CD player and audio-in jack for playing MP3 tracks.
Performance: With S-master digital amps, the HeroFiber Sony stereo system allows you to experience 50watt room-filling audio.
It delivers clear audio highs and full-bodied thumping bass thanks to the 2-way bass reflex speakers. Additionally, it allows you to connect your audio devices using NFC technology easily.
Verdict: If you want a unit that can play your CDs without costing a fortune, then the HeroFiber Sony Micro stereo system is what to buy. This sound system has a terrific audio performance, and its compact size makes it perfect for your house. You can stream internet radio using the speaker, though it doesn’t support HD radio.
9. Best Soundbar: TaoTronics Wireless Audio Sound Bar
Design: Constructed with robust material, the TaoTronics Soundbar is a durable Bluetooth speaker with a modern look. Its design can easily match your home’s interior décor, adding an elegant and high-tech touch.
For convenient operation, it features a remote control for adjusting playback settings and high-grade metal controls to operate everything else. However, it doesn’t work with a universal remote.
Performance: Sound-wise, the Taotronics soundbar completes your home theater with two passive radiators and four full-range speakers.
These high-quality speakers deliver a wonderful audio performance, giving the soundbar a loud sound with zero distortions. The LEDs on the front blink when you add the volume and the Bluetooth connectivity works like a charm within a 33ft range.
Verdict: Soundbars are excellent additions to your home theatre system and you certainly need one with remote control. While retailing at a bargain price, the Taotronics wireless audio bar brings life to your home theater system. It delivers a good sound when connected to your Bluetooth devices, and it also supports wired connections through RCA, Optical, and Coaxial inputs. Furthermore, the speaker delivers unrivaled usability and convenience with a straight-forward set-up process.
10. Most Affordable: NYC Acoustics NPB3 Bluetooth Speaker
Design: While retailing at a pocket-friendly price, the NYC Acoustics NPB3 looks like a modern boombox with LED lights on each woofer.
The speaker’s compact size makes it ideal for camping, beach parties, and other indoor application. Moreover, it comes with a 1200mAh battery that supports a 6hour music playtime.
Performance: Built with dual 4-inch speakers, the NPB3 is extremely loud and powerful for any event.
The speaker boasts of 30watts peak power, and it can pump out 10watts (RMS) of continuous sound. Additionally, this speaker uses Bluetooth2.1 technology to give you crystal clear signals within a 33-feet range.
Verdict: The NYC NPB3 is a great choice for anyone looking for a compact, extremely loud and powerful speaker under a tight budget. The integrated handle is built with cheap plastic material, but the speaker boasts of a thick wood enclosure for extreme durability. Moreover, it has a great battery life to make it easily portable.
BONUS: Most Rugged: Hisonic HS700 Portable PA System
Design: The Hisonic HS700 is one of the most rugged Bluetooth speakers on our list. The speaker’s rugged construction gives it great durability, while its compact size allows you to take it anywhere.
This Bluetooth speaker also boasts of being lightweight and easily portable thanks to the integrated telescope handle that extends up to 30 inches.
Performance: By combining a 75watt speaker with a wireless microphone system in one unit, the Hisonic HS700 is an all in one PA system.
It has everything necessary for sound and voice amplification, giving you fantastic audio clarity and volume for outdoor use. Furthermore, the HS700 comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack that can continuously run for 10 hours.
Verdict: Suited for indoor and outdoor events, the Hisonic HS700 has everything you need for voice and audio amplification. The remote control ensures simple operation, though it may look poorly designed compared to the speaker’s solid build. Additionally, this 75watt speaker offers loud and crystal clear sound even in a noisy background.
Why Are These The Best Bluetooth Speakers With Remote Control?
There are several Bluetooth speakers with remote out there, so why did we choose these as the best Bluetooth speakers with remote control? First, we must emphasize variety. We wanted a wide variety of speakers to fit each need, from vintage to boomboxes.
Next, we considered a number of characteristics including sound quality, build quality/durability, design, etc. Finally, we picked the speakers with the best features from that list and that’s what we have presented here!
Bluetooth Speaker Remote Control App
So you want a Bluetooth speaker that uses remote control but you want the remote to be an app on your smartphone.
There are many Bluetooth speakers with remote control apps that allow you this privilege. All you need to do is to download the required app, follow the setup instructions, and then you can control your speaker right from your phone.
Below is a list of the best Bluetooth speakers with remote control apps:
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Ability to control music, lights & equalizer through mobile app
- 6.5" Subwoofer
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Extreme Outdoor Sound: Make a statement with Motion Boom outdoor speaker—press play and experience huge...
- 100% Pure Titanium: Motion Boom’s drivers have pure titanium diaphragms to reproduce high frequencies up to...
- EXCEPTIONALLY LOUD VOLUME, RICH FULL BASS: OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA (4th Gen) combines 14+ watt peak output power...
- STEREO MUSIC SYSTEM WITH TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 ULTRA (4th GEN) SPEAKERS: Connect up to 4 OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA 4th...
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE: OontZ advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 provides a fast...
- SUPERIOR DYNAMIC QUALITY | Milan delivers 5.1 surround sound using uncompressed 24-bit 48 kHz audio signal,...
- ULTRA-COMPACT DESIGN | Milan speakers are designed to save space and blend in with any decor for a 360-degree...
- WiSA CERTIFIED | All Milan components are WiSA Certified—they meet the highest globally-recognized standards...
- Mighty Music: Loud, well-balanced sound is intensified in an instant by hitting the BassUp button. Our...
- Titanium Drivers: Soundcore Boost Bluetooth speaker reproduces sound with treble that stretches up to 40kHz to...
- Fully Waterproof: IPX7-rated protection defends Soundcore Boost Bluetooth speaker against all kinds of spills...
- Mesmerizing 101dB Sound: Thumping beats and rousing melodies are delivered by a front-facing 5.25-inch woofer...
- Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with Room-Shaking Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to...
- Fully Waterproof: Drop Trance outdoor Bluetooth speaker in the deep end or float in the pool—its completely...
Bluetooth Speaker with Remote Buying Guide
How We Choose The Best Bluetooth Speakers with Remote
There are quite a few factors that we take into account when choosing the best Bluetooth speakers with remote control. Here are the qualities we considered and tested for:
- Excellent Sound Quality: Sound quality is of course of utmost importance when choosing any speaker. We choose speakers that are able to deliver loud and rich sound for various genres of music and special effects in movies and other videos.
- Wireless Remote Control: The second consideration is of course that these speakers must be wirelessly controlled by a remote. By that, we don’t mean using simple remotes that only offer ON/OFF functions, we mean remotes that offer functions such as volume adjustments, input selections, and track controls.
- Built-in Microphone: Not everyone needs a speaker with a microphone, but chances are, if you are looking for a speaker with a remote, you may like a mic as well. This way, you will have a hands-free experience and answer calls and so on right from your speaker. We also have a more complete list on Bluetooth speakers with microphones if you want to learn more.
There You Have It!
There you have it, the best Bluetooth speakers and home theatre systems with remote control.
Whether it’s for home theatre use or pumping out on the road, you can find a speaker that fits your need and is accompanied by a useful remote control feature. We hoped you found one that suits your needs.