Table of Contents
- 1 1. Best Overall: NOAM NUTV4 Quad Speakers
- 2 2. Best Value: Sound Storm BTB6 Waterproof ATV Speakers
- 3 3. Heavy-Duty Speaker: Pyle PLATV550BT Waterproof ATV Speaker
- 4 4. Most Compact: Boss Audio MC750B Waterproof ATV Speaker
- 5 5. Honorable Mention: Planet Audio PATV65 ATV Speakers
- 6 FAQs
- 6.1 1. Are Boss ATV speakers waterproof?
- 6.2 2. Can ATV waterproof speakers be submerged in water?
- 6.3 3. How durable are ATV speakers?
- 6.4 4. What kind of sound quality should you expect from waterproof ATV speakers?
- 6.5 5. How easy are ATV waterproof speakers to install?
- 6.6 6. Loudest Bluetooth Speaker For ATVs
- 6.7 7. Cheap ATV Speakers
- 7 Final Verdict
The best waterproof ATV speakers produce clear and loud sound that seamlessly cuts through the engine rumbling noise. These speakers are also durable enough to withstand hostile outdoor elements. Today, we review the five best waterproof ATV speakers that can help you take your entertainment experience to the next level while in the rugged outdoors.
Remember, you cant just buy general use waterproof speakers for your ATV. Let’s take a detailed look at these speakers below. Before you do so, you can also check out our list of the best ATV offroad speakers.
1. Best Overall: NOAM NUTV4 Quad Speakers
The NOAM NUVT4 Quad speakers are designed to give you excellent sound while riding in your all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
A 4-channel amp powers this set of four 2-way 4-inches marine-grade speakers. You can use its Bluetooth feature to stream music directly from your mobile devices.
Better still, the speaker comes with the best weather resistance, so it can give you crisp sound performance in almost all outdoor open spaces.
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Loud and clear sound
- High-water resistance
- Ultra-violate coating (protects the speaker from sunlight)
- Some buyers say installation is relatively difficult
2. Best Value: Sound Storm BTB6 Waterproof ATV Speakers
Sound Storm BTB6 comes with a built-in Bluetooth that allows you to stream music directly from your device or apps like Spotify and Pandora. Moreover, with the 3.5mm auxiliary-in compatible input that this speaker features, you can use it with non-wireless mp3 audio devices.
The valuable speaker also comes with waterproof poly-injection cones and highly efficient tweeters that ensure you get a crystal clear sound. What’s more, the speaker’s frequency response ranging from 45Hz to 25 kHz makes its vocal performances breathtaking.
- Good value for your money
- The low frequency hits hard and adds lots of punch and depth to the performance
- Users can avoid the cluster of aux cables
- Rugged and waterproof design protects it from the elements
- Easy to install
- Plenty of bass response
3. Heavy-Duty Speaker: Pyle PLATV550BT Waterproof ATV Speaker
Pyle PLATV550BT speakers are heavy-duty loudspeakers that you can install on your ATV and take out outdoor elements without any worry.
This rugged audio device is a dual 6.5-inches 2-way speaker that delivers perfect sound quality and volume.
It also features marine-grade housing with seamless Bluetooth streaming. It comes with a built-in two-channel amp. So, to get the speaker started, all you need to do is supply power to it.
This fantastic speaker also comes with an automatic 3.0 Bluetooth connectivity, which works well with iPad, Tablet, Android, iPhone, and other devices.
- Easy to install on ATV or UTV cage bars
- Durable construction
- Bluetooth 3.0 allow you to transfer data between devices seamlessly
- Speaker mounts may require extra fastening
4. Most Compact: Boss Audio MC750B Waterproof ATV Speaker
The Boss Audio MC750B comes with an advanced Bluetooth version that allows you to play and control your favorite movies, music, and videos using your MP3 and mobile devices. More than that, it enables you to plug into a wide variety of apps such as Pandora and Spotify wirelessly.
This compact speaker from Boss comes with a 3-year platinum online dealer warranty for Amazon purchases.
The speaker also features a waterproof construction that protects it against rain and water. Overall, it’s a high-powered waterproof ATV speaker that delivers crisp sound in a compact setup.
- Easy to install due to the compact size and small size
- Supports 3.5mm aux input
- Uses advanced Bluetooth technology
- It has a sleek and polished appearance
- Professional installation required for proper and safe functionality
- Encourages the use of non-wireless music sources
5. Honorable Mention: Planet Audio PATV65 ATV Speakers
The Planet Audio Sound System is a speaker, tweeter, and amp setup that gives you value for your hard-earned money.
Its Bluetooth capability enables you to control sound efficiently and effortlessly. Once you pair your MP3 or Bluetooth device to the in-built Bluetooth, you are ready to start listening to your favorite music.
That’s not all. This speaker comes with the latest weatherproof techniques. So, if the weather refuses to be friendly, you can keep riding and listening to your preferred music without any issue.
- Easy to mount due to its plug-and-play installation
- Bluetooth audio streaming improves your listening experience
- An incorporated LED light bar improves your visibility
- There are a few reports that the components burn out fast
- Bulky for some ATVs
1. Are Boss ATV speakers waterproof?
Yes, Boss ATV speakers like Boss Audio MC750B are waterproof. Like a few other designers, Boss is known for its state-of-the-art designs.
2. Can ATV waterproof speakers be submerged in water?
Generally speaking, the top designers of ATV waterproof speakers don’t expect you to submerge these devices in water. If you do, it might cause permanent damage to your speaker.
3. How durable are ATV speakers?
The durability of your ATV speakers largely depends on your speaker choice. Since these speakers are typically used in harsh environments, it’s wiser to get one that can withstand a wide variety of weather elements.
However, they are better at withstanding water than other ATV and UTV speakers as well as gold cart speakers. Speakers that use UV-protected and waterproof material typically last longer.
4. What kind of sound quality should you expect from waterproof ATV speakers?
Your brand influences the sound quality you should expect. The best ATV speakers produce clear and loud music. They also have a decent-sized subwoofer and a low impedance.
5. How easy are ATV waterproof speakers to install?
The level of difficulty depends on your preferred ATV speaker. If you have a single unit, you are likely to take a few minutes. Remember that some speaker systems have multiple speakers.
If you lack the confidence to do this job, consult your user manual. It provides a step-by-step guide. If that doesn’t seem to quench your thirst for knowledge, consider calling an approved expert to guide you.
6. Loudest Bluetooth Speaker For ATVs
If you really want to make a buzz with your ATV, you will need the loudest bluetooth speaker for your ATV. The loudest bluetooth speakers for your ATVs are the Belva BPS8RGB 600 Watt Bluetooth Enabled Speakers, GoHawk TN4-Q 1000W Speakers, and the GoHawk AN4-QX Gen.2 All-in-One 1200W Seakers.
7. Cheap ATV Speakers
There are many cheap ATV speakers out there if you are on a budget. The best cheap ATV speakers are the GoHawk RD8 Gen.2 Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers or the GoHawk TT3 3” Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers.
You can choose one of the best five waterproof ATV speakers we’ve seen today, provided you base your decision on your understanding of what you require. These are not just for ATVs, they are for any four wheeler speakers and are bluetooth and waterproof.
As you might have noticed, these speakers are tailored to address the unique needs of different users. For example, if you want a heavy-duty speaker, the Pyle PLATV550BT Waterproof ATV Speaker has been designed to meet your needs.
Now that you understand why you need a waterproof ATV speaker and have the best options, you can go ahead and choose one that suits your needs.