Because Bluetooth speaker technology can be found online and in retail stores, most consumers will have an opportunity to review products from all over the globe.
In addition to looking online to see what’s available and what’s popular, there are comprehensive sites like this one that concentrates on nothing but these speakers.
Regardless of the situation or circumstances, you can start off with a popular and high quality brand by purchasing JBL Bluetooth speakers.
So, here are a little something, something that can assist you with making a decision that will not only save some money, but will also provide you with the best quality JBL Bluetooth speakers on the market.
What Makes JBL Speakers a Smart Buy?
JBL Speakers have a lot of things going for them. When you first begin shopping for Bluetooth Speakers I think two things initially happen:
- You’re shocked at how expensive some of them are.
- You’re shocked at how inexpensive some them are.
We prefer big, proven, quality brands like JBL because of the versatility they have in their line of speakers. You can JBLs for as little as $30 and for more than $250. Here’s the thing, though: You’ll never find cheap or overpriced.
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful...
- Battery type : Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)2) 20 hours of playtime(varies by volume level and content)
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo...
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- Battery type Lithium ion Polymer 27Wh (Equivalent to 3.6Volt, 7500mAh). Battery charge time 4 hours...
- Take charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water.Bluetooth...
- This Bundle Includes: (1) JBL FLIP 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker and (1) Portable Hardshell Case
- A full–featured IPX7 waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly powerful sound
- Up to 12 hours of play time with a wired connection, and 2-6 hours with a Bluetooth connection depending on...
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 10 Hours of Playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
JBL has a great balance of convenience and power. We love speakers that solid in feel, awesome in sound, and tough in life! JBL does all those things.
We have yet to find a JBL speaker that can’t do the jobs we need it to: listen at the beach, hang on our packs while hiking, set up on the front porch, or rock out around the house.
Each and every speaker that we have ever tested from JBL has been on point!
- Well built.
- Great sounding.
- True to claims.
- And powerful.
Now, that’s not to say that some of their speakers don’t have challenges. Not at all. But overall, they’re one of the best brands in the industry today and that’s why we decided to dedicate a page to them.
Our Reviewing Criteria
In case you didn’t get a chance to see our reviewing criteria on the home page, then here it is:
- Power: These speakers need to have ooomph. It needs to be clear, have minimal distortion and last a long time on a single charge.
- Convenience: Easy to carry. Easy to pack. Able to get splashed or be submerged.Read to pack.
- Size: It needs to be sensible. Too big and there’s no sense in the technology. Too small and you’re liable to misplace it or it’ll be weak.
- Value: Money matters. You need quality but value as well. We only decide to review a speaker that is already regarded as a good speaker. Then we break it down.
- Compatibility: If the Bluetooth tech doesn’t pair quickly and easily with any system or has short range…it’s not worth it.
Here’s our list of the 3 BEST JBL Speakers:
1. JBL Flip 2
The Flip 2 is a generation back in the JBL series, but it’s still a pretty awesome speaker. You get a battery life of 5 hours, a built-in microphone for voice commands/phone calls, and it has SoundClear echo & noise cancelation technology.
Besides being Bluetooth, it also has auxiliary capability that can pretty much connect to any device. Plus, you can get a pretty cool hard case to hold and protect your Flip 2.
12 watts of awesome sound with 2 x 6w speakers
Great with the mids and highs
Charging port sometimes easy to damage
Some reviewers and commenters on Amazon have stated that they actually get 7 hours of play time with a full charge! With way over 2k reviews on Amazon and 84% of those being 4 to 5 star, you can bet that the Flip 2 is still an awesome speaker (and the way to go, in our opinion.)
2. JBL Go
By far the most affordable in the family, the JBL Go is a versatile little speaker. It comes in 8 vibrant colors that can really make a statement in a dorm room or on the beach.
The JBL Go is compatible with Android or iOS so that you can use it to awesome music no matter which kind of device you have. And, although very light at only 4.6 ounces, the Go comes with a handy carrying strap.
Small and powerful
Quick charge in 1.5 hours
Some people feel that that speaker is smaller than they would care for. (Note: The quality of sound is hardly complained about, though)
The Go isn’t a powerhouse but it’s no weak speaker, either.
3. JBL Flip 3
The same eight colors that JBL loves to sport on their speakers; black, blue, orange, pink, red, yellow, gray, and turquoise. The JBL Flip 3 is, in our opinion, the greatest Bluetooth speaker on the market today.
Splashproof, 10 hours of playtime, able to connect (daisy-chain) multiple JBL speakers together for an all-encompassing sound. Here the bass. Feel the bass. See the bass.
4. JBL Charge 3
The JBL Charge 3 has a price tag that is usually way above what we usually review and recommend here on Boom Speaker as we prefer those that stay around $100. That being said, you just can’t ignore a damn good speaker when it becomes available.
Is JBL A Good Brand?
JBL is an American audio device manufacturing company. This company has existed for a few decades now, offering headphones and loudspeakers.
They produce audio equipment for several market segments including consumer audio, cr audio (they even made our list of the best car speaker brands). Beyond that, they also produce audio devices for professionals for high-level audio production.
Fun fact for you. Did you know that while JBL is an American company, it is owned by Harman Industries which is a subsidiary of Samsung which is, of course, a South Koren company?