Not all speakers nowadays feature AUX input. Yet, if you enjoy listening to music from various media players, then you may need a Bluetooth speaker with aux input.
This will allow you to connect your sound system with your phone, computer, and a range of other MP3 and other music players. If that sounds like something you need, the following Bluetooth speakers will be ideal:
Top Three Picks
1. Most Portable: DOSS E-Go II Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Aux Input
Designed in a small size and lightweight package, the Doss E-Go Bluetooth speaker is easily portable on your hand or mounted on your bag.
Rated as an IPX6 waterproof speaker, the speaker features unique textile fabric materials that protect it against water, dust, and sand.
For connectivity, this portable speaker uses Bluetooth 4.1 technology, Aux input, and TF card. Additionally, the E-Go II boasts of a durable inbuilt battery that lasts for up to 12 hours at 50% volume level.
With 12W audio drivers, this Bluetooth speaker offers stunning audio performance with enhanced bass, clear highs, and tight mids.
It has an awesome volume for its size, and it also comes with an inbuilt mic for receiving hands-free calls.
- Incredible Sound: Powered by its 12W stereo driver, this portable Bluetooth speaker delivers stunning sound...
- Compact and Long Playtime: With its small size and lightweight, the Bluetooth speaker can be carried around in...
- IPX6 Waterproof, Dustproof, Crashproof: The Bluetooth speaker is made with special fabric that protect it from...
Verdict: With 12Watts audio drivers, the Doss E-Go II is a portable powerhouse in a lightweight package. The waterproof housing is a convenient feature to have and the sound is really strong for its size. Overall, its a robust and inexpensive speaker worth every penny!
2. Best Connectivity: Anker Soundcore Pro+ Bluetooth Speaker
Exhibiting a sleek metal casing and simple controls, the Anker Soundcore Pro+ is built to give you a stylish look in any environment.
It features advanced connectivity, allowing you to connect virtually any device through NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 or the inbuilt AUX port.
With dual full-range drivers and two tweeters, the speaker delivers a full-bodied sound for an immersive audio experience.
It allows you to enjoy rich bass and luscious tremble at any volume level, giving you 25watt RMS power.
Equipped with Anker’s innovative power management technology, the Soundcore Pro+ features a 1800mAh battery with an18-hour playtime.
Moreover, it boasts of robust construction and IPX4 water-resistance that protects it from spills, splashes, and rain. However, it doesn’t offer a multilink feature.
- Heavyweight sound: Premium 25-watt Audio is delivered by four professionally-tuned drivers and a digital...
- Boosted Bass: Exclusive BassUp Technology adds new depth to the soundscape, ensuring bass is deep and resonant...
- Extended playtime: play for up to 18 hours non-stop and use the built-in USB port to charge your devices while...
Verdict: The Anker Soundcore Pro+ is among the best Bluetooth speakers to elevate your audio experience with immersive HD sound and reliable 18-hour battery. It boasts of an exclusive BassUp technology that enhances the bass, a rich midrange, and brilliant highs.
3. Most Durable: VAVA VOOM 23 Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Made to outlast your musical adventure, the VAVA Voom 23 speaker features a rugged rubberized build that withstands drops, shocks and wears & tear.
This durable speaker rocks a resilient IPX6 waterproof construction that protects it from dust, splashes, and sand. However, it can’t survive total submersion in water.
Crammed with a range of features, this outdoor Bluetooth speaker connects to your media players via a 3.5mm aux port and Bluetooth 4.1. It also comes with a long-lasting 5200mAh battery that streams music all day long when the volume is at 80%.
With a 24-hour music playtime, the VAVA Voom 23 delivers a loud voice for various outdoor activities like camping and pool parties, among others. Additionally, it delivers a clear sound for hands-free calling.
- Long lasting 24 hour playtime: enduring 5200mAh battery streams your tunes or phone calls for the whole day...
- Made to Outlast the adventure: rubberized rugged build withstands shocks, drops, and wear and tear; included...
- Weatherproof construction: resilient Ipx6 build protects the Bluetooth speaker from dust, sand, and the...
Verdict: As one of the most durable Bluetooth speakers with AUX input, the Vava Voom 23 boasts of rugged, rubberized construction that will outlive your musical adventures. The battery life is unbelievably long, allowing you to blast it for over 24 hours without having to recharge it.
4. Best Range: Etekcity RoverBeats T3 Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The Etekcity RoverBeats T3 is a compact and round portable Bluetooth speaker with a small carrying pouch and a multi-hole silicon protective layer.
It has an outstanding Bluetooth connection that streams music seamlessly within 33 feet, giving you a wonderful audio experience.
For hands-free calling, Etekcity has included an inbuilt microphone with great clarity. The speaker also comes with a long-lasting lithium battery that lasts for up to 8 hours, while allowing you to enjoy an enhanced bass and crystal clear sound.
Rated at 3W RMS power, the RoverBeats Bluetooth speaker is an awesome unit while on the go. The bass may be lacking with some music genres, but it delivers great performance for its price.
- ENHANCED AUDIO: A CSR 4.0 Bluetooth chipset, 3W rate power and enhanced bass resonator offer class-leading...
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Small size with carrying pouch. Anti-skid mat on bottom of the speaker to add stability;...
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: Built-in mic supports hands-free phone calls & outstanding bluetooth connection range of up...
Verdict: Retailing at a very affordable price, the Etekcity RoverBeats T3 is a compact and ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker. The inbuilt microphone gives you solid performance for handsfree calling and the battery life can last up to 8 hours. The sound is also amazingly good for its size, though the bass is a bit low with some musical genres.
5. Most Hi-Fi: AXESS SPBT1031 Portable Bluetooth Loud Speaker
The powerful Axess SPBT1031 Bluetooth loudspeaker is a 2.1 Hi-Fi cylinder loudspeaker with an inbuilt 3-inch subwoofer.
It has been designed with a USB port, SD card reader slot, and an additional line-in function suitable for virtually connecting everything in the house; from PC, 6. TV, MID, to any other audio device.
A 5.0W subwoofer output translates to great sound for indoor and outdoor listening. For purposes of power, it has a rechargeable battery that can last considerably longer during continuous in-play mode.
It comes with a customized strap that should make carrying around easy and simplified.
- Secure simple pairing for user- friendly operating
- Comes with USB and SD card support as well as a line-in function: suitable for PC, mid, TV and other Audio...
- Side control panel for volume
Verdict: With a built-in 3-inch subwoofer, the Axess SPBT1031 is a powerful Bluetooth speaker ideal for both indoor and outdoor parties. It’s very to use, though you’ll need to connect the supplied AUX cable to get a great reception when using it for AM/FM radio.
6. Best For Outdoors: Zosam Portable Bluetooth Speakers with Aux Input
The Zosam Portable Bluetooth speaker is a durable unit boasting of weatherproof and anti-drop construction.
Its resilient IPX6 build protects this outdoor speaker from water splashes, dust, and sand. However, total submersion in water will destroy the speaker.
Performance-wise, the Zosam portable wireless speaker gives you an incredible bass and high-fidelity 10watt sound to enjoy your music.
Additionally, it comes with a high capacity 2200mAh battery that delivers up to 10 hours of playtime depending on the music volume.
The speaker has a solid construction made of rubber and iron, ensuring that you never have to worry about the durability. Furthermore, it comes in an ultra-compact design that’s light enough to carry it on your hand or attach it to your backpack.
- IPX6 WATERPROOF FOR SHOWER - Resilient IPX6 build protects the bluetooth speaker from dust, sand, and the...
- BLUETOOTH 4.2 TECHNOLOGY - Equipped with advanced technology, compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices....
- SUPERIOR SOUND - Incredible Deep Bass and HiFi 10W full-bodied stereo(dual drivers), make you extremely...
Verdict: This powerful little speaker is solidly built to deliver an amazing sound for any outdoor gathering. It’s sleek, ultra-compact design makes it easy to carry around, though you’ll need to be careful when hanging it as its spring clip is a bit poor. Nonetheless, it’s the ideal choice for anyone looking for high-fidelity sound in a compact speaker.
7. Bast Battery: Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth Speakers
The Tribit XSound Go is a pocket-friendly Bluetooth speaker that comes in a compact size and an attractive design.
It features waterproof exteriors (IPX7 rated), and you can hang it from a showerhead or anything with a hook using a lanyard.
The battery life offers an impressive 24-hour playtime at a medium volume level, allowing you to have your music on the go all day long. The only downside is that you need about 4 hours for the battery to charge fully.
When it comes to the musical experience, the Tribix XSound sounds amazing for its size and price. It’s a great choice under a budget, with an auxiliary input and an inbuilt mic for hands-free calls.
- KILLER AUDIO: With crystal highs, crisp mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates an immersive listening...
- EXTREME WATERPROOFING: Pool parties? Definitely. Lounging on the beach? Absolutely. Singing in the shower? You...
- SLEEK & SOPHISTICATED: XSound Go is as stylish as they come. Curved edges and a matte finish offer a modern...
Verdict: While the Tribit XSound Go is built in a tiny and sophisticated housing, the sound is impressively loud for its size. Its tough exterior coating is built to last and you’re free to take it to the shower, pool, or the beach since its completely waterproof. Overall, it’s worth more than its current price!
If you need a solid, modern, and easily portable speaker with Bluetooth and aux inputs, the Zoweetek portable BT stereo speaker is here for you.
The speaker rocks dual 4watt audio drivers, providing a louder sound compared to normal 10-watt speakers.
This 2-channel stereo system ensures that you have great audio clarity and fidelity, with less than 1% harmonic distortion. Moreover, the low-frequency radiator enriches the sound performance with impressive bass.
Aside from the great audio, this portable speaker rocks an IPX5 waterproof design that protects it from water splashes and spray.
Even better, it has a built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery that offers at least 12 hours of music playtime.
- Built-in enhanced sound unit provides undistorted sound with harmonic distortion less than 1%, which can bring...
- Two precision drivers provide you 8 watts dual-channels (Left-channel and Right-channel) stereo sound. The...
- Adopting bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology, the bluetooth connection distance can be up to 10M (33 ft), no...
Verdict: If you’re looking for a lightweight speaker with a dedicated AUX support to give you a loud sound, then the Zoweetech Bluetooth speaker is a superb choice. The bass performance is incredible and the speaker’s construction is built to last.
9. Most Affordable: NBY Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The NBY Bluetooth speaker is an easy pick not only because of its unbelievably low price but hugely due to what it offers performance-wise.
The speaker consists of 5Watt double acoustic drivers and bass modules for boosting the bass and giving your sound the best tuning it deserves.
NBY Wireless speakers come with AUX line-in for connecting with non-Bluetooth enabled devices. Additional features include FM radio, MP3 player support, and TF slot to make your gadget as versatile as possible. Its battery performance can average 7-8 hours in-play, which is not too bad for a Bluetooth speaker.
- HIGH QUALIITY SPEAKER STEREO SOUND&SUPER BASS: The speaker includes 3W dual acoustic drivers and two-channel...
- LONG PLAYING TIME - Built-in Li-Ion 1200 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees up to 7-8 hours playtime....
- THE LINE-IN CAPABILITY IS POWERFUL - enables you to connect the Bluetooth speakers directly to a...
Verdict: Retailing below the $20 price range, the NBY Portable speaker is among the most affordable Bluetooth audio systems on the market. It comes with a solid inbuilt microphone for hands-free calling, though it can be a bit challenging to use the control buttons.
10. Best Design: Punkcase SILENCER Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Last but certainly not the least on our list of portable Bluetooth speakers with aux input is the Punkcase Silencer. This speaker has to be one of the kinkiest creations by Punkcase.
It’s stylish from all perspectives; from design to functionality. The silencer portable BT speaker is synonymous with HD stereo sound and robust design for all occasions. It is a single speaker with a myriad of functions, all professionally fixed to provide easy access manually.
It uses the latest Bluetooth technology, meaning that it can connect to other enabled devices as far as 10 meters, reconnecting automatically to the very last device played.
The only point to take away from this amazing product is its battery power. While 4 hours of continuous play is not too bad, it falls short of what other similar gadgets offer regarding battery management.
- ★ SILENCER WIRELESS SPEAKER: Stylish & Robust multifunctional Bluetooth speaker with high definition stereo...
- ★ HIGH QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND: Dual 2 x 4.5W full range speakers with high-performance drivers deliver...
- ★ EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad,...
Verdict: Designed in a stylish housing, the Punkcase Silencer is a robust, multifunctional Bluetooth speaker with a dedicated AUX input. It comes with high-performance audio drivers, delivering powerful, distortion-free sound in a small and lightweight package.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Connect an AUX Cable on a Headphone Jack?
With a Bluetooth speaker that also has an AUX input, you can use an AUX cable to connect your phone or other audio devices through the headphone jack.
That involves using a stereo cable paired with a 3.5 mm jack on one end to allow you to connect with the AUX input on your speaker. You can easily find this type of audio cable in your local electronics store or on Amazon.
2. How To Connect Your Phone To The Speaker Using The AUX IN Connector?
To connect your phone to the speaker using the AUX IN connector, connect the 3.5 mm jack on the Audio In port and then connect the other end on the headphone jack on your phone. You will then need to select the AUX option if you had connected the Bluetooth or the FM/AM mode.
You’ll need to adjust the volume on your phone or the audio device you’re using, then use the speaker’s volume controls to adjust the audio output. Some speakers will automatically turn off if the device stops playing for more than 30 minutes to save the battery power.
3. Can You Use Your Headphones With The AUX Input?
If for any reason you need to connect your headphone to the speakers, the AUX IN port won’t be useful for this purpose.
That’s mainly because the AUX IN port only allows the audio signals to flow inside the system which will amplify them according to the power of your Speaker
. Fortunately, some speakers also feature a headphone port or an AUX out connector for connecting your earpiece.
4. What’s The Benefit of Using an Aux Input?
The main benefit of using an AUX Input is that it’s compatible with almost all audio devices. That means you’ll be able to connect your audio device with the speaker system whether you are using an android phone, an iPhone, or a decade-old walkman.
That’s why a single AUX cable can work with a lot of portable devices, though some may need an adapter. Additionally, the connection process is quite simple since you only need to unplug your music player and plug in a new audio source.
5. Are There Any Drawbacks To Using AUX Inputs?
The main drawback of using an AUX cable with your phone or other portable devices is that the device’s hardware needs to do all the heavy work.
Since mobile phones are built with headphones and earbuds in mind, they don’t feature line-level outputs, and hence noise may be mixed with the audio signal when going through the amplifier.
There you have it, some of the best portable Bluetooth speakers with aux input in 2020. Whatever reason you may have to require such a speaker, these are certainly the best you’ll find on the market.