Bluetooth speakers are versatile, easy to use, and you can connect them with different devices such as smartphones, tablets, USBs, or laptops for an outstanding listening experience. Moreover, you can get them very cheap. In this article, we will explore the best Bluetooth speakers under $20.
1. Best Overall: Lenrue Bluetooth Speaker
Lenrue is a good small speaker, it is packaged with a range of features. It is plastic, black in color, durable, sleek, shiny, and appealing to the eye. Don’t be fooled by the tiny look; it’s quite weighty.
The speaker works well with low-frequency genres as it does pack a good little bass. Additionally, the battery life is good and can last for 12 hours, doing a volume of 60 to 70 percent.
Best Shower/Waterproof Speaker: SoundBot SB510 HD
This is one of the best cheap shower speakers under $20 that you need to consider to enjoy music in your shower. The size may be deceiving, but this Bluetooth speaker can produce a hard-hitting sound even more than some other popular and sturdier speakers in the market.
- Easy access to Hand free Talking / Volume up / Volume down / fast forward (skip) / Backward / Pause / Play /...
- Water resistant loud speaker and built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth...
This Bluetooth speaker is long-lasting, and even after splashing it with water, you continue to enjoy your favorite music.
- Stable vocals and treble
- Clear and sharp treble
- The 5.0 Bluetooth technology is transmitted using A2DP technology
- Good bass and impressive dual drivers
- Bass is limited
- Made of light material
- It weighs 10.6 ounces
- The speaker battery can stay on for 12 hours when active
2. Lightest: MIFA F10 Bluetooth Speaker
MIFA F10 Bluetooth speaker is a light speaker. It is dustproof and water-resistant, and for that reason, MIFA F10 has an IP-5 rating for water and dust resistance.
- Impressive & Loud Sound: Designed with Class-G double charge pump audio power amplifier and DSP 3D chip; 3W...
- IP56 Dust-proof & Water-resistant: Aluminum alloy metal housing with silicone ensures shock-proof; can be used...
- Long Battery Life: Built-in 900 mAh rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery allows for up to 10 hours of playtime...
The speaker can be connected using Bluetooth, USB inputs, or aux for wired devices. You can receive calls through the speaker as it’s designed with an in-built microphone. It is designed with an SD card port that allows you to connect SD cards easily.
- It connects with most devices
- Long-lasting battery
- Dustproof & waterproof
- It can get faulty if exposed to too much water.
3. Best Connectivity: Oontz Angle Solo
This Oontz angle solo portable Bluetooth speaker is small, powerful on sound, and budget-friendly.
The sound Oontz angle solo speaker produces efficiently outshines some of the pricey speakers in the market for its size. This speaker will give you a clear, vocal, clean sound with a stable bass.
- Surprisingly Loud Volume - The OontZ solo is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA to...
- Incredible 100 Foot Bluetooth Range - Play up to 100 feet away from your device; our advanced antenna design...
- Water resistant IPX5 - Splash proof, rainproof, Dustproof, outdoor travel speaker, perfect for the beach,...
- It can connect quickly over Bluetooth with multiple devices
- It has an aux to connect non-Bluetooth devices
- Advanced antenna design with 4.2 Bluetooth
- Long hours battery
- Sound quality diminishes when put on full volume.
4. Best Battery: Axloie mini Bluetooth Speaker
Axloie mini Bluetooth speaker is small but produces a decent sound whether in or outdoors. This mini Bluetooth speaker gives you stereo sound and good bass for uninterrupted 12-hour playtime. The speaker is designed with a built-in mic, and you can answer or reject a call without touching your phone.
Axloie mini Bluetooth speaker is tiny, but it makes an excellent HD sound, and overall performance whether indoor or outdoor is impressive. The speaker allows you to connect 2 mega wireless speakers at the same time.
Why purchase this speaker?
- Long battery life (It can play audio for 12 hours consistently)
- Connection range of 33 ft via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology and the latest advanced antenna
- The bass can’t compete with high-end speakers, but great for small rooms
Cheap Bluetooth Speakers With Good Bass
Bass is everything in music or for any other entertainment. And here are powerful cheap Bluetooth speakers with good bass. Here are a few:
- Nekteck NK-S1 Bluetooth Speaker
- XLeader SoundAngel A8 (3rd Gen)
- Axloie Bluetooth Speaker
- Ortizan Bluetooth Shower Speaker
Best Wireless Speakers Under $20
Are you a die-hard entertainment lover who likes to empower your home with music? Then what you need is wireless speakers, which are constantly improving through technology and shifting from a conservative approach.
You not only benefit from the clean floor from wired clutters, but you get affordable and quality wireless speakers under $20. Before you make a hasty purchasing decision, check these wireless speakers from reputable companies. They are small but offer powerful performance at affordable prices.
This Gingo wireless speaker is super loud despite its small size. If you love mega bass, here is your speaker with magnificent sound, which connects all your devices seamlessly to Bluetooth 4.2 within a range of 33ft.
It has an in-built microphone that allows you to answer calls hands-free. This wireless speaker is light and easy to carry around. Therefore, perfect for travel due to its small size.
- Perfect for any outdoor setting
- Easy to connect
- Stable bass
- The sound is shaky when the volume is put on maximum
This small speaker model can bring a real wireless stereo experience everywhere you go. It looks small but can really impress many audiophiles, especially those deeply rooted in music. NHL Bitty Boomers wireless speaker can fill a room with its sound.
The speaker offers you a faster transmission and saves your battery when it comes to power consumption.
- It uses a 5.0 Bluetooth technology
- The battery can take over 4 hours on constant use
- The speaker can cover a range of 30Ft
- Sometimes can shift its normal sound when connecting to android or iPhone
This pocket-sized wireless speaker will blow your mind for its sound quality. This speaker is perfect on the beach, kitchen, road, garage, or any activity that requires some musical noise. It can provide you with distortion free-audio and uninterrupted playback for hours.
The speaker can pair using another sidekick mini speaker for extra and outstanding stereo sound. You can enjoy uninterrupted music and connectivity ranging from 150 FT using hands-free phone functionality.
- Can serve you constantly for 6 to 8 hours
- Comes with a USB charging cable
- It is Bluetooth compliant
- Sometimes fails to connect to iPhone
Comiso wireless speaker is super crystal clear and well balanced on sound performance. And frequency is stable whether set on high, medium, or low. For sound lovers, this small speaker can do wonders, especially the bass.
It is waterproof, and no need to be extra careful when using Comiso wireless speaker in the shower. The speaker is designed with a TF card and Mic support. The speaker is perfect for any home use, car, small parties, bathroom, beach, or any place of choice.
- Waterproof wireless speaker
- Stable sound at high volume
- Portable and easy to fit in a bag or pocket
- It can take 12-hours of playback on a single charge
- Not powering enough for the radio
There you have it, the best Bluetooth speaker for under 20 dollars. Acquiring a Bluetooth speaker means embracing the new technology and the quality it brings to your home entertainment. It is price friendly, unlike traditional stereo systems and boom boxes.